EU+US 910 Relics Confirmed?!

link is in the description. I already posted the pic somewhere else.

I think its been hot fixed, haven't seen a seller at all since then.
Is your other relic +31? also how are you liking the +61 from the Relic? I've been really struggling if I want to use mine.

link is in the description. I already posted the pic somewhere else.

I think its been hot fixed, haven't seen a seller at all since then.

I'm not sure if it's been fixed yet. We'll be able to tell in another week or two. A lot of people got enough Veiled Argunite to buy their first token from the quest line we have available which let the first wave come through, another one is coming on reset so we should see some new relics pop up. Also if it's not hotfixed by then, the shoulder enchant should be available too (Drops a "Cluster of Veiled Argunite") which should mean more people purchasing.

But really you have to think of the chances of one coming to light on the AH. First, you need the 650 Argunite, then you need someone to buy a relic (Lots of people like to buy trinket for things like Arcano Crystal), then they need to be lucky enough for a BoE one to pop out of it. I guarantee many have been equipped by people that didn't even realize it was BoE or straight up just used it because it was an upgrade.

It's really just layer and layer of luck. Especially when you compare it to the 810 Relics, all that was required for that was open a lockbox, hope for a relic and lockboxes were hardly scarce when the patch launched with all the Sentinax farming.

Hey, could we Open a Trade Post for these Relics? For Selling or trading 1 by 1.
we had somthing like that for the 810s if i remember correctly

Hey, could we Open a Trade Post for these Relics? For Selling or trading 1 by 1.
we had somthing like that for the 810s if i remember correctly

Only thing I really remember for the 810's was Aelobin giving away free ones on EU.

Would be good to get something setup for trading between the ones we need vs selling.

if you're looking for a fire relic here is one, in shadow council
WoWScrnShot_090217_153134.jpg

another one in bleeding hollow
WoWScrnShot_090217_153748.jpg

Last edited:
if you're looking for a fire relic here is one, in shadow council
Thanks for heads up to community, it's a shame the guy looking for the Fire Relic in trade is on EU.

Thanks for heads up to community, it's a shame the guy looking for the Fire Relic in trade is on EU.

honestly man, we're all gamers here, 101 twinking isn't going to last forever like the 19 bracket regardless of changes.. we love the game and this bracket otherwise why even do it or make an attempt ya know. Lets all work together and share information. As for the EU guy, sorry bro.

I got toons on multiple server due to friends wanting to play throughout the years, not I just use em to see what AH prices and items are on there.
I have looked through roughly 20 servers and well just found those two.

hontestly man, we're all gamers here, 101 twinking isn't going to last forever like the 19 bracket regardless of changes.. we love the game and this bracket otherwise why even do it or make an attempt ya know. Lets all work together and share information. As for the EU guy, sorry bro.

Didn't want to create a thread about lower brackets in the 100-109 but since you mentioned the 19 bracket I'll give you guys a heads up if haven't heard or have any interest in it but Tremendous Tankards O'Terror lost their level requirement so you can throw an 810 1h mace on a level 1. Proof: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/ggeasypeasy

Didn't want to create a thread about lower brackets in the 100-109 but since you mentioned the 19 bracket I'll give you guys a heads up if haven't heard or have any interest in it but Tremendous Tankards O'Terror lost their level requirement so you can throw an 810 1h mace on a level 1. Proof: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/ggeasypeasy

I noticed this as well, also the 670 version has no level requirement. When I first saw this I was going to post but XPOff was down.

Anyone farmed up their own lvl 101 ilvl 910+ piece yet? I've bought 3 relics, all soulbound. Going to start buying a full set of plate and hopefully get a 101 for my dk twink.
Hey yeah I've personally been farming the life and arcane relics across 4 rooms, I've opened 8 arcane and 8 life so far and nothing as of yet. Also I haven't seen anymore posted than the initial 2 I saw, so I don't know if they've already been hotfixed or they're ridiculous rare to get.

Anyone out there still believing this is all an elaborate photoshop plot?

Life Relic 915 4999999 5000000 dentarg, tarren-mill
Shadow Relic 910 9999999 9999999 draenor
Arcane 810 350000 350000 nefarian, gorgonnash, mannoroth, destromath, nerathor
Life 810 649999 650000 outland
Shadow 810 999000 1000000 sylvanas

Thats all for twink relics on EU.

Users who are viewing this thread