EU+US 910 Relics Confirmed?!

Poor WoW players look at their 50k total and think damn that took me 10 hours of farming therefore people will have to invested 1000 hours into obtaining the amount needed for one 910 relic. In reality it is very easy for a rich player to turn 1-2 mill into 2-4 million by simply investing their gold or flipping high value mounts / gear.

So the veiled argunite is flowing in easily now that the new zone is up. Still no luck finding an epic version of our green list. Anyone get something on that list that was soulbound?

I don't think the epics match the greens because they're available for different traits. at 101, i think only 1 relic type is available for the green class, assuming people need it early on in the progression.

At 910, it is also assumed people have developed their weapon and have full access to all, so i think the range expands wider.

Still unknown as to how many different relics are BoE, i read that all the relic types had a chance of becoming BoE.

So far i opened about 8, none BoE and none matching any greens from the 810 list.

I can't be the only one buying relics from this vendor in the 101 community, who else has something to report?

Specifically relics that match our green list.

spending 4 or 5 million to slay dragons is fking stupid. does it sting a bit when you still die in wpvp? 700$ isnt going to save you from having to corpse run back to your body while trying do do your world quests.
^ This.

After getting my first Relic, I can say, totally worth it. I befeited form nearly 2k more int and 2% more haste and mastery. Health went up quite a bit too.

Twinks a farm in themselves with no great way to get AP. If your already investing a lot of time in that, might as well do it big

After getting my first Relic, I can say, totally worth it. I befeited form nearly 2k more int and 2% more haste and mastery. Health went up quite a bit too.

Twinks a farm in themselves with no great way to get AP. If your already investing a lot of time in that, might as well do it big

Yea same on my shaman, gained 2,1k int ( totally around 28.5k int now) a bit more crit and mastery, with the new 7.3 shaman buff my casts always hit twice + my second spell does now 95% damage of the first cast (Up from 75%) so a pretty damage boost :)

Yea same on my shaman, gained 2,1k int ( totally around 28.5k int now) a bit more crit and mastery, with the new 7.3 shaman buff my casts always hit twice + my second spell does now 95% damage of the first cast (Up from 75%) so a pretty damage boost :)

Just one Relic and gained 2k int? Cuz I did as well. Makes me think when you get past a certain item level on it, the amount you benefit from it goes up exponentially

Purchased nothing but relics on my 110s, zero luck. I'm guessing that night patch last week "fixed" this.

also if u look on wowhead and go to every token u can see the relics are not in the loot tables so im 99% sure they are hotfixed

Users who are viewing this thread