EU+US 910 Relics Confirmed?!

Twinking has become nothing more than a tremendous gold sink these past 2 expansions. Before at least we had a relative chance of farming our gear. Now it's all about greedy players relisting for absurd prices and other players coughing up ludicrous amounts of dough to obtain them.
Would've been interesting to see the state of the bracket if WoW tokens hadn't existed (even though buying gold would've still been a thing). I know my character would be a lot less geared for sure :p

Would've been interesting to see the state of the bracket if WoW tokens hadn't existed (even though buying gold would've still been a thing). I know my character would be a lot less geared for sure :p

I'm finding flipping much more affordable.

recently, everything that was available for 12-25k is now at a baseline 40k+ since last week. Most of which are not really very good upgrades, and only baseline 840 items.

Since the patch hit, i also notice almost no demand for dungeon boosts.

I'm reluctant to go farm a ton of leather, it would be nice to combine it with the mysterious cube that grants a chance of finding more AP, but yet to find any.

I've mostly only dealt with Rosa who accepts payment on your home server so this hasn't ever been an issue for me. Also I've always payed the $25 to actually bring the item home.

However just recently worked out a deal with someone who bought my stuff for gold on his server, and now in the process of trying to convert this $350 balance to gold. It's proving much annoying with only able to sell 10 tokens a week

recently, everything that was available for 12-25k is now at a baseline 40k+ since last week. Most of which are not really very good upgrades, and only baseline 840 items.

I'm reluctant to go farm a ton of leather, it would be nice to combine it with the mysterious cube that grants a chance of finding more AP, but yet to find any.

Stormrage is booming with people looking for power leveling. Although it is a very high pop server, not sure what you play on. Infact, I've found it easiest this patch to actually for a 5 man group there are so many wanting to level.

I haven't gotten any of the ones that correspond to the list of possible BOE green relics, but I can say the requirement on some of them said 101 before they soulbound to the character I was on.

Done about 6 characters, was contemplating asking in trade for people to pay attention to their relic loot.

Playing on Dentarg / Tarren Mill. it's medium pop. There are also people offering the real money website boosts, so there is some competition, also with a Boomkin and a couple running in the forums. Can't afford to re-level and gear on Stormrage at the moment :p

Back on topic, still no additional relics. Nothing for 810 for weeks, opened 10 lockboxes without any luck, 1x 910 on AH that nobody is buying (5M) and none of my friends would help experiment with relics. I ground out about 5 before getting frustrated with the rate of Augunite , so for now i've given up till week 2 with hopefully new methods of obtaining them.

I noticed this too, except the exact opposite. Must be your server only :<

Buying 910 arcane relic for 6 million on EU.
I'm the one that bought the 915 relic of fiendy btw.

--- OPINION!---
4 million, 5 million... crazy the prices! imagine a big new stat squish like the huge nerf for level 85 twinks with MOP gear. useless now! and 91s twinks are also dead. think about it before spend that much gold on one relic :D

To be honest, if i got a relic and someone is willing to pay 5M for it, I would probably take that :p

Unfortunately, i can't grind 650 tokens on a daily basis yet, waiting to hit revered then farm the shit out of it. I just hope the boon doesn't work in the same stupid way as the Bloodhunter, with a chance of a stack each hour.

Users who are viewing this thread