EU+US 8.1.5 Warsong Gulch Remastered Jumps

unlucky devm its on the vod

shit ive been made
my life is a lie

i love when ppl shit on devm, this kid needs to be bullied out of the bracket or to suicide

talk about him being unknown all u want, he still pressured u to miss a jump on tot.
i like how its breaking news when i miss a jump XD, only goes to show how good i am at them :eek:

i love when ppl shit on devm, this kid needs to be bullied out of the bracket or to suicide
or both? :eek:
;D

I agree. I didnt expect them to remove jumps entirely, I just didnt want to see something I pride being taken away.
Very few players have popularized jumps, and even fewer players can execute them. With that said, I dont think its a big enough issue for blizzard to resolve. After all, this is just a twink playstyle. Really appreciate the video man.

Or you could just make every surface you don't want jump-abused "slippery" so that your character simply slides and fall down on attempts.

Blizzard should hire me already :^)

@Devm

Is the jump performed at 0:10 hotfixed?
I've been doing it with no problem, whatsoever in the previous weeks. But these past few days, I haven't been able to perform it.
I thought maybe the reason I cant execute the TOT jump, is because I am on a shaman...but I logged over to my druid, and wasnt able to do it either.

Has anyone else noticed this? Its honestly one of the easier jumps. I think its been patched or something.

@Devm

I've been doing it with no problem, whatsoever in the previous weeks. But these past few days, I haven't been able to perform it.
I thought maybe the reason I cant execute the TOT jump, is because I am on a shaman...but I logged over to my druid, and wasnt able to do it either.

Has anyone else noticed this? Its honestly one of the easier jumps. I think its been patched or something.
I was able to do it a couple days ago on my goblin shaman, took a couple tries though but it still works.

@Devm

Could be, haven't done that jump since the day this video was published. I doubt they would hotfix a jump like that though. Seems a bit overkill as it's a big part of ToT.

Could be, haven't done that jump since the day this video was published. I doubt they would hotfix a jump like that though. Seems a bit overkill as it's a big part of ToT.

exactly, that'd be such an unusual jump for them to fix, I just dont understand. It was my most common alliance TOT jump and I haven't been able to do it with either framework. Every other jump is working perfectly fine - I even discovered a few new ones. Just strange
[doublepost=1556316125,1556311048][/doublepost]
I was able to do it a couple days ago on my goblin shaman, took a couple tries though but it still works.

Alliance GY side I had a 100% success-rate with. After attempting it slightly more, I still cant do it.
However, I moved to the right side of TOT for the same jump (but on the other side) and did it 3/3 times. Not sure. GY side was extremely easy, just doesn't make sense to me.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/417836661

one-minute video showing two graveyard jumps that weren't included in Devm's video.
Alliance jump starts at: 0:00
Horde jump starts at: 0:40
Both of which, I find to be the easiest GY jumps available for each faction.

I am also fairly certain Alliance TOT had a few hotfixes.
Left wing > TOT absolutely doesn't work anymore

Last edited:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/417836661

one-minute video showing two graveyard jumps that weren't included in Devm's video.
Alliance jump starts at: 0:00
Horde jump starts at: 0:40
Both of which, I find to be the easiest GY jumps available for each faction.

I am also fairly certain Alliance TOT had a few hotfixes.
Left wing > TOT absolutely doesn't work anymore
Nice finds, friend!
I tried left wing ToT yesterday, still seems to work.

Why do you all 5 stack in bgs vs levelers :/ organize wargames if u wanna play fucking twink games man u guys must get bored of smashing games in 2 mins oh dont forget frag belts@jwl @Light
I am playing in the Friday wargame.

Guessing we farmed you huh? Don’t let it get to you man. It’s just pugs.

I guess I was wrong about left-wing TOT. I'm doing it like cake now...

Users who are viewing this thread