EU+US 8.1.5 Warsong Gulch Remastered Jumps

Devm

Reformed
Hello everyone. I'm Devm, best jumper in the history of World of Warcraft. This is probably my 34th jumping video. The people that are familiar with my old ones will know that this video will probably rock your socks off. I made this video within a 1 day timespan, so just imagine...
Anyway, let's begin.

As we all know, patch 8.1.5 has hit live servers. New maps have been introduced, including a fresh Warsong Gulch! The map in this patch has been changed more than in any other patch, so I understand people are having mixed feelings. We expected that the majority of jumps would get fixed and they have indeed been fixed. They really went out of their way this time to reduce the amount of jumps that we could use. But there still are a lot of useful jumps that can have a game changing effect if applied correctly.

Credits to @Blackout for the GY jump with the tree. :D

In the video you will see both legal and illegal jumps. Legal meaning, it's allowed to use them in organized competitive 10v10 wargaming. A new "Legal Jumping Video" will be released later. Which jumps are going to be included in that video is to be determined.
Some of these are hard to pull off, especially in a competitive pvp environment. Unless you're me ofcourse.
Practise makes perfect, good luck and have fun.

Happy jumping!

Comment and like

Last edited:
Wow nice finds !

Just a little question : how can you be such a walljumping God ? :D
Do you use the old "w+space" or some type of shortcuts, or do you just make tons of rushs and keep the one where everything is perfect ? Kinda curious ^^

I have yet to try the remaster, but I've really enjoyed the video.
Personally, I figured the jump potential wasnt going to be great, but this exceeded my expectations.

At the end of video, it would be helpful if you could direct all non druids to the delete character screen.
probably should list wat speed % the jumps are being done at, also some other race specific or limited jumps could be included later
Me shifting in and out of form is just a habit, most of these jumps around tot/gy can be done in normal form. In some cases, you may need to do an additional jump to get the same result though.
Wow nice finds !

Just a little question : how can you be such a walljumping God ? :D
Do you use the old "w+space" or some type of shortcuts, or do you just make tons of rushs and keep the one where everything is perfect ? Kinda curious ^^
The answer to your second question, is your first question. I'm just that good xd

I have yet to try the remaster, but I've really enjoyed the video.
Personally, I figured the jump potential wasnt going to be great, but this exceeded my expectations.
They can never get rid of jumps, no matter how hard they try. There will always be ledges to jump on. If they wanted to fix jumps, they'd need to make every wall in Warsong Gulch a straight, flat piece of surface. Considering how ugly that would look, such a thing will never happen. So don't you worry!

Nice video!!! :)

I also love jumps/parkour in bgs and open world.

I will let these other videos here for those that would like to know how where the legal/illegal jumps before 8.1.5
There also exists bugs, but sadly I was not able to make a video. Anyway I know pictures with proofs and showing the date, so surely later I will make a video now. And of course I will look for the bugs/jumps in the new ab/wsg

I was going to work in a new video like yours in WSG and AB, but I think yours have the main things. I will think about it, it depends in what I can found personally. I will try to repeat the ones I made to show them after 8.1.5. And ofc i'm waiting your new AB jumps! :)

WSG JUMPS BEFORE 8.1.5

AB JUMPS BEFORE 8.1.5

FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO LEARN/IMPROVE THEIR JUMPS

I am very greatfull to my last old wsg. It was an ideal example of what I was always looking forward to in every game over 3k times. The perfection.

A game where your team is winning because of your effort based of knowledge. No terra abuse, no gy farming, no belts.

Just a pure gameplay with undecided outcome.

I will always remember it and all the other games I was fortunate to be part of. Such small thing in life people would say, but they lack vision.

I am looking forward this new chapter and maybe with time it can prove itself.

Thank you.

They can never get rid of jumps, no matter how hard they try. There will always be ledges to jump on. If they wanted to fix jumps, they'd need to make every wall in Warsong Gulch a straight, flat piece of surface. Considering how ugly that would look, such a thing will never happen. So don't you worry!

I agree. I didnt expect them to remove jumps entirely, I just didnt want to see something I pride being taken away.
Very few players have popularized jumps, and even fewer players can execute them. With that said, I dont think its a big enough issue for blizzard to resolve. After all, this is just a twink playstyle. Really appreciate the video man.

Loved it, gj

Wow nice finds !

This is excellent and quite impressive. Thank you for putting it together and sharing the knowledge.

Nice video!!! :)
Thank you.

Really appreciate the video man.
@Devm quality content, ty.
Glad you guys liked it! Means alot. Let me know if you have any questions about certain jumps so I can help you out.

I am very greatfull to my last old wsg. It was an ideal example of what I was always looking forward to in every game over 3k times. The perfection.

A game where your team is winning because of your effort based of knowledge. No terra abuse, no gy farming, no belts.

Just a pure gameplay with undecided outcome.

I will always remember it and all the other games I was fortunate to be part of. Such small thing in life people would say, but they lack vision.

I am looking forward this new chapter and maybe with time it can prove itself.

Thank you.

holy fk look at this rper

mvq is already in double digits of games he's thrown by failing jumps in new wsg

mvq is already in double digits of games he's thrown by failing jumps in new wsg
@Mvq has always been below me on jumps, maybe if he paid attention to the video he'd learn a thing or 2 to improve his fc game

Users who are viewing this thread