3s ARENA TOURNAMENT WITH PRIZES!

So quick question BB.

What's your plan to do about teams using Hunter+Rogue+Healer and Hunter+War+Healer comps?

Too much damage and too much CC.

Unless ur team is already doing that comp, it'll be next to impossible to survive against them unless the team doing the comp are garbage players

So quick question BB.

What's your plan to do about teams using Hunter+Rogue+Healer and Hunter+War+Healer comps?

Too much damage and too much CC.

Unless ur team is already doing that comp, it'll be next to impossible to survive against them unless the team doing the comp are garbage players

I agree. Mortal strike + a hunter is stupid. Since it's apparent that we don't want this tourney to have anything to do with strategy in team comp design, we need to weed out the overpowered comps.

If this comp gets banned I swear :/

Original comp: hunt+prot+Rshammy- healers cant be with prots
2nd comp: hunt+prot+ele- eles cant use water shield
3rd comp: hunt+rogue+Rshammy- to much dmg
4th comp: idfk

Well at first it was hard enough as it is for our comp.

Rsham + Hunter + War.

Rsham would purge spam my hots and our disc's bubbles. But shamans weren't necessarily the strongest healers out there. So We would just out dmg them and I would only heal when our healer was absolutely needing heals asap.

But Hunter's CC combined with a warrior's Charge interrupts PLUS rsham's interrupt + purges was just too much pressure for a boomkin aff lock disc could handle.

Gotta bring back Ele shaman's Water shield and Boomkin's Rej or take something away from those 2 comps. Specifically looking at wars/hunter/rogues combinations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recorded a few games of our team fighting those kinds of comps. I'll post them once I'm off work. You'd have to be insane to think that comp isn't broken after watching those clips.

Sadly though fraps doesn't seem to record salfir and pandacides voice; you only hear my voice.

Well at first it was hard enough as it is for our comp.

Rsham + Hunter + War.

Rsham would purge spam my hots and our disc's bubbles. But shamans weren't necessarily the strongest healers out there. So We would just out dmg them and I would only heal when our healer was absolutely needing heals asap.

But Hunter's CC combined with a warrior's Charge interrupts PLUS rsham's interrupt + purges was just too much pressure for a boomkin aff lock disc could handle.

Gotta bring back Ele shaman's Water shield and Boomkin's Rej or take something away from those 2 comps. Specifically looking at wars/hunter/rogues combinations.

The success of KFC is what the team makes of it. You chose to roll a tanky comp that pillar hugs and revolves around undispelable CC and kill oppurtunites revolve directly around your long cast time nukes. We chose an aggressive comp that has high damage output but the warrior is easily CCable which you guys seem to do well but A. Don't capitalize on it and B. Hide behind a pillar all game so you don't have oppurtunities to CC the pala.

or give back rej cuz OP comp is OP.

Triple DPS teams, kgo.

Also, thank you, Cer, was very interesting to watch. Hopefully BB will be back in time, or notice, that you're asking for some consideration. *shrugs*

He already stated that everything is set in stone. He's not adding, removing, or changing any of the rules. However he did say we can change our comps.

I'll just run a different comp.

He already stated that everything is set in stone. He's not adding, removing, or changing any of the rules. However he did say we can change our comps.

I'll just run a different comp.

I could only watch one video. Your comp is fine but if you want, play something else.

The video was to show how strong kfc and thug cleave is

But I'm not going to complain anymore. I'm playing for fun:)

Im going to try to set up a live stream. And do more arena!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any ETA on a date for this tournament? My hunter goes away soon so will need to find a replacement if it doesn't happen in the next 1 to 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread