3s ARENA TOURNAMENT WITH PRIZES!

[MENTION=11885]BB/Trollin[/MENTION] could you answer my couple questions on the last page? Mrcer did but I'd like it more if you did yourself to be sure. Also since this will be so far away could we make it a bigger tourny? I'm not sure what the nxt lowest could be but maybe 24? That could let more people in and more teams for people interested if there is any

I still play hunter dont I?

Couple things that I'm unclear about.

-1 resist chant allowed or no?
-P2P with F2P gear but P2P mog allowed or no?
-What exactly determines the bracket order?
-Anyway you could update the OP with your team? I'd like to know who you have atleast
-Any chance for the 2nd place team to get some kind of smaller reward? I know it's your money but just something small would be neat for the effort of getting #2
-Bandages allowed or no?

thx
-Allowed
-Allowed
-KFC (Close friends Ive been playing 90 with)
-Broke as is, if people are interested in donating then possibly.
-I don't see why not but its still in consideration, I'll make sure to verify this by time of the tournament.

BB/Trollin could you answer my couple questions on the last page? Mrcer did but I'd like it more if you did yourself to be sure. Also since this will be so far away could we make it a bigger tourny? I'm not sure what the nxt lowest could be but maybe 24? That could let more people in and more teams for people interested if there is any

My friend mentioned doing something like this. Either let more teams in or make it a 5v5 tournament.

Why not do have all teams play each other, and once that is done have the teams with the best two records do a best two out of three match. This way you don't need to have a specific number of teams.
I love this idea

I love this idea

I'd be down for that all the way. If more teams wanted to play, then adding more people and doing it this way would be an easy fix.

Otherwise, just keep it the way it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like verh's Idea. It would make it more fair since everyone plays everyone as well as having more matches and would allow more teams in and more fun :) Of course it couldn't all be in one day though and it could also help if someone is busy one day they could cancel their match without being kicked out of the tourny and just take one loss. I'd think the top 4 would be better though not just top 2.

Verh's idea would also solve the seeding problem completely.

I like verh's Idea. It would make it more fair since everyone plays everyone as well as having more matches and would allow more teams in and more fun :) Of course it couldn't all be in one day though and it could also help if someone is busy one day they could cancel their match without being kicked out of the tourny and just take one loss. I'd think the top 4 would be better though not just top 2.

Verh's idea would also solve the seeding problem completely.

Well with Verh's Idea we could have as much teams as we wanted and we would pick the set number of top possible teams off how much current teams we have.

Why not do have all teams play each other, and once that is done have the teams with the best two records do a best two out of three match. This way you don't need to have a specific number of teams.
I fully support Verh's idea. It should be more of a round robin format, that way the best teams really do advance. The way its set up now is good and all, but you'll have a ton of teams that will never face off. There is a rather simple way to set it up, took me about 4 minutes. Found a round robin generator online, place in the teams, and it randomly sets it up. Up to BB though. If you were to stay with your bracketed style as it is, you can still use a generator that randomly sets it up for you. Example here: Round Robin Schedule

--Probably a better generator out there, i just randomly picked this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd page? i think not.

This tournament is going to be so much more fun if we do the Round-Robin-Style for the 3s tournament. Allowing more teams to enter will only increase the amount of fun :D

Round Robin would be awesome! 2 games would be best I think. That way you could have splitters (which would make teams that are 0-1 more willing to play the next game, instead of the 0-2 teams that will throw their third game).

I'm actually quite surprised how well Warrior + Hunter + Healer works.

I have a good feeling that any team that has a Warrior + Hunter or Rogue + Hunter will be getting some easy wins

I'm actually quite surprised how well Warrior + Hunter + Healer works.

I have a good feeling that any team that has a Warrior + Hunter or Rogue + Hunter will be getting some easy wins

They're the hardest hitting classes at the moment D: that's why they work so well; and to top it off hunter cc + arms debuff = GG

yeah, and they wanted to remove rej from the only team with a balance druid cuz it would be OP.

owait

Users who are viewing this thread