3s ARENA TOURNAMENT WITH PRIZES!

Couple things. Is this still going to involve the 16 original teams and be bracket-style or has it been changed to round-robin with unlimited teams?

Second, what is the plan for recording? who/how will it be done

Couple things. Is this still going to involve the 16 original teams and be bracket-style or has it been changed to round-robin with unlimited teams?

Second, what is the plan for recording? who/how will it be done

It will be round robin with unlimited teams. Read the OP for the recording info. Again, the tournament will take place sometime in 5.2

It will be round robin with unlimited teams. Read the OP for the recording info. Again, the tournament will take place sometime in 5.2

Okay, great.

Yeah, what I'm really asking is from who's point of view will the games be streamed from? It's gonna queue as 5v5 right so that there will be an extra person for streaming? Just wondering if that's how it's gonna work or what the mechanics of the stream will be.

I was thinking you could have an extra person enter the game on each team. The extra from one team kills the person who will be recording and then afks, and the recorder can record as ghost without getting in the way. But I really have no idea what I'm talking about and you probably have a better way planned.

Since 5.2 has been announced... Could we set a date for the tourny before it's completely forgotten?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna do some fun comps...I wish i had more toons ):

I wanna try some WMP and LMS.

Now that Locks, Mages, and Ele shamans got a buff; we should be seeing a lot more interesting comps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna do some fun comps...I wish i had more toons ):

I wanna try some WMP and LMS.

Now that Locks, Mages, and Ele shamans got a buff; we should be seeing a lot more interesting comps.

WMP will get fucked up pretty bad unfortunately

WMP has similar CC to KFC, but doesn't have nearly enough damage and the mage is a lot squishier than a hunter. MLX is something I'd love to play if hunters didn't tear through clothies so easily.

so nobody took me up on 1 to 1, 2 to 1, 3 to 1, or 5 to 1 odds of this tournament ever happening a month or two ago

i am now offering 10 to 1 odds to any takers

you can always find me on skype

You guys could always make a date yourselves, i dont see why not. Thats if BB lets this tourny die off. (There would prob be no prizes in that case but honestly does that matter really)

You guys could always make a date yourselves, i dont see why not. Thats if BB lets this tourny die off. (There would prob be no prizes in that case but honestly does that matter really)

For alot of the teams, id sadly say yes that no prize would effect the teams.

There's a reason alot of the teams on this roster you've never seen do arenas prior to signing up.

GC a few months ago talked about adding skrimishes again (random wargame).

Even if this doesn't happen, I'll still be doing arena when ever I can.

Arena > Bgs any day every day.

For alot of the teams, id sadly say yes that no prize would effect the teams.

There's a reason alot of the teams on this roster you've never seen do arenas prior to signing up.
Dont think thats as big of an issue as you think it is. Those teams cant honestly expect to beat out other people who have been doing arena for awhile, such as the wizkids and other aerie peak players. They're there just for the experience

Users who are viewing this thread