3s ARENA TOURNAMENT WITH PRIZES!

bump

Oh kfc, was just waiting for patch notes to have my 3rd player make his toon. Couldnt decide between kfc or thug

Couple things that I'm unclear about.

-1 resist chant allowed or no?
-P2P with F2P gear but P2P mog allowed or no?
-What exactly determines the bracket order?
-Anyway you could update the OP with your team? I'd like to know who you have atleast
-Any chance for the 2nd place team to get some kind of smaller reward? I know it's your money but just something small would be neat for the effort of getting #2
-Bandages allowed or no?

thx

Couple things that I'm unclear about.

-1 resist chant allowed or no?
-P2P with F2P gear but P2P mog allowed or no?
-What exactly determines the bracket order?
-Anyway you could update the OP with your team? I'd like to know who you have atleast
-Any chance for the 2nd place team to get some kind of smaller reward? I know it's your money but just something small would be neat for the effort of getting #2
-Bandages allowed or no?

thx

-no
-mog shouldnt be a huge deal unless ur pmsing
-idk
-Agreed
-would be nice
-yes

I'm not out of my mind Kahr. I'm going off of what BB said.

Yes but BB said right after that
BB/trollin said:
Never mind what I said >.< My thoughts behind the idea were basically caster cleaves get shut down easily. I'd like to see more of them. So every little buff is a plus, not that someone would create a caster comp because 1 resist is banned lol but you get my point.
so that's why I was trying to make sure or not cause after that it wasn't mentioned again if it is banned or not

You all are waiting way too long for this tournament. You know when the next patch is coming, because they'll give a 2 week warning to PvP'ers at 90 that the season will be ending. That 2 week warning hasn't even been given yet. You're already waiting another half a month.

You all are waiting way too long for this tournament. You know when the next patch is coming, because they'll give a 2 week warning to PvP'ers at 90 that the season will be ending. That 2 week warning hasn't even been given yet. You're already waiting another half a month.

I hope this is the case...

First of all I'd like to apologize to everyone in advance. Knowing that possible real life problems were approaching I shouldn't have scheduled such an event but none the less it will happen eventually. It will be some time in patch 5.2. To everyone that has been PMing me - Go ahead and switch your comp up as much as you please before the deadline. Again, due to real life circumstances it won't be any time soon (hence 5.2). I'm glad to see more arena activity in the bracket and hopefully even more between now and the time of the tournament. If you feel you have lost interest in the tournament please PM me and we can have a team come in for you, no damage done. Again, I'm sincerely sorry to the pumped up teams ready to go, I get it, and hopefully you would understand my situation if you were told.

The option to change your comp around to as you please is available to everyone not just me. I don't exactly have an advantage considering I've told you what I'm running.

Users who are viewing this thread