29's US let's get prepped

HP levels are very weird at the moment. Can't really test much. Again it's very early beta and I've been reminded of that when I saw 6.5k HP and 3700 mana

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
Blizzard mentioned something about making changes to the mana pool. There has been an overhaul of mana regen for healers as well. We will just have to wait and see how this part plays out. Someone in the trial subforum ha some screenshots of their F2P that they were able to transfer over.
Have fun testing things out!

Sweetsidney

[MENTION=11844]youbeezy[/MENTION]

The fact that you actually logged on your 29 of all toons to check out the Beta, took me by surprise! Thanks for the video, Yoube!

Also, unrelated to 29s but just a general observation. They are missing so many items from the Toy Box.

If they don't, with the current restrictions on F2P's such as no glyphs, only the very lowest level enchants, and gimped professions, I really doubt that simply scaling all of those 20's up to 29 will make them anything but fodder for a lone well-geared and enchanted 29, let alone a whole herd of them

I'm worried about this as well. The difference really is the abilities available. A perfect example is on a resto druid at 20 you don't have a dispel, which is devastating when trying to deal with multiple huntards on the opposing team.

As for numbers, there are a LOT of f2ps playing now and on my Horde toons I have nearly instant pops. Even if a fully geared 29 dominates, we'll see games where enough f2ps working together can earn some victories. Most important is to get games, then build premades v premades on top of that.

youbeezy

The fact that you actually logged on your 29 of all toons to check out the Beta, took me by surprise! Thanks for the video, Yoube!

Also, unrelated to 29s but just a general observation. They are missing so many items from the Toy Box.

Fo Sho. If you or anyone else has anything they want me to make a video or do a write up on feel free to ask. I'll do what I can until Sunday and then will get back at it when I return from the northern lands in a week or so.

One server wont work, just need people to actually play

Most people aren't even going to give this bracket the time of day so long as we have to organize game nights. People prefer to just be able to queue up whenever, as demonstrated by the overwhelming popularity of the 20-24 bracket, despite the underwhelming quality of games and class balance. Those of us that prefer quality games and are willing to wait out dormant brackets for the chance to play them, are few in number (and dwindling with each patch/expansion).

I don't foresee the 29 bracket becoming popular again unless Blizzard really does merge the brackets (which is still likely at this point, especially considering all the features/changes they've shelved/cancelled since Blizzcon).

Rollop said:
It's going to be popping like the trial bracket does now. For better or worse.

It's not set in stone. You might want to wait until WoD goes live before you start celebrating.

It's not set in stone. You might want to wait until WoD goes live before you start celebrating.
I don't personally care tbh. Pretty sure it's going to be really shitty, for trials anyway. With all of these dead brackets, the introduction of battleground scaling/enchant scaling, It seems like the next obvious step. I'd be very surprised if it didn't go live.

Then again maybe you're right. Blizzard has a announced changes in the past that were later scrapped. Still waiting on dance studio...

All you people do is dwell on the negative concepts. Look at the positives for once. Your beloved grandfathered 29's will finally get to see some play time! And if you don't have one, you will have fun making a new one or regearing an old one.
/cheers

Sweetsidney...

All you people do is dwell on the negative concepts. Look at the positives for once. Your beloved grandfathered 29's will finally get to see some play time! And if you don't have one, you will have fun making a new one or regearing an old one.
/cheers

Sweetsidney...

29s arena quite a bit. Don't see your point

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Rollop said:
Then the return of activity to your bracket obviously doesn't apply to you, does it.

Speaking of pointless posts, here's mine, to go along nicely with yours.

The point he's trying to make is that you could be playing 29s right now, if you really wanted to. In fact, there have been several opportunities in MoP to play 29s.

Some of us aren't in the position of 'wanting to dust off our 29s and finally play them again.' Sorry you missed out.

The point he's trying to make is that you could be playing 29s right now, if you really wanted to. In fact, there have been several opportunities in MoP to play 29s.

Some of us aren't in the position of 'wanting to dust off our 29s and finally play them again.' Sorry you missed out.

Then don't, i dont understand the reason behind either of your posts. If it doesnt interest you, then why are you here. Posting in the 29s.

It's the equivalent of going to a restaurant just to tell the employees you're not hungry. But you showed up anyway just to let them know.

The point, is pointless.

Rollop said:
Then don't, i dont understand the reason behind either of your posts. If it doesnt interest you, then why are you here. Posting in the 29s.

It's the equivalent of going to a restaurant just to tell the employees you're not hungry. But you showed up anyway just to let them know.

The point, is pointless.

The person he's responding to is so goddamned dense that he/she acts as though no one has been able to play 29s since some obscure time in the distant past. Like the possible merger of the 20-24/25-29 brackets is going to all of a sudden enable people to play their dusty old toons or roll new ones and get games.

The reality is that we've been playing games all through Wotlk, Cata, and MoP. Sure, it's a small group of us, and we don't play 24/7 like the 24s do, but we DO play and someone CAN come play with us anytime they want to. They don't have to wait for WoD to come out nor do they have to get excited only to be let down if the merger doesn't actually happen.

Play now, save stress and headache later. It's not unreasonable for us to ask The Dolt to relax and take a break from the forums until we know for sure what's actually happening for 6.0. To that end, his/her post(s) is(are) largely pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread