24 Premade WSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 24 Premade Sign Up and Rules Discussion

I would consider everyone who signed up here to be on a similar skill level, yes. I would rather the game was decided through player skill than jump knowledge.

We both know that's simply just not true.

I would consider everyone who signed up here to be on a similar skill level, yes.
I would rather the game was decided through player skill than jump knowledge.
but you just said everyone who signed up has to same skill-level?

edit: I honestly don't care if the jumps are allowed or not, I'm just stating the facts :).
ps. please update the OP with the new signed up people, thanks!

but you just said everyone who signed up has to same skill-level?

edit: I honestly don't care if the jumps are allowed or not, I'm just stating the facts :).
ps. please update the OP with the new signed up people, thanks!

I will update when I'm home as its tricky on a phone.. and in regards to the skill level mentioned previously. I said similar skill, not same skill. I don't want the result of the premade to come down to which teams knows the jumps better than the opposition.

If you're that skilled (not you, everyone) then you don't need jumps to prove anything.

[MENTION=5987]The Saint[/MENTION] don't worry you're on the list.

Last edited by a moderator:

. It's just a bit of fun.

That is correct, we want to have fun but there is a big but;

If people do things not everyone can do and just DC, because that is the mechanism in this game instead of blizzard fixing it good cause you are doing something that you are not supposed to do is giving a lot fun yeah. Playing with cheaters is not fun in general anyway and simply say, blabla you fail and don't know the jumps l2jump, is in this case pretty silly and not even the problem. Yall know im right but you just want that extra advantage that makes you a special snowflake because you just cant play optimal without.

Good luck with the premade and good luck with this rotten community.

-leotseddap

-leotseddap

You are still on the list..! The rules are: No terrain 'jumps'

also new rule, No Manual Crowd Pummeller, yes/no?

/discuss

That is correct, we want to have fun but there is a big but;

If people do things not everyone can do and just DC, because that is the mechanism in this game instead of blizzard fixing it good cause you are doing something that you are not supposed to do is giving a lot fun yeah. Playing with cheaters is not fun in general anyway and simply say, blabla you fail and don't know the jumps l2jump, is in this case pretty silly and not even the problem. Yall know im right but you just want that extra advantage that makes you a special snowflake because you just cant play optimal without.

-leotseddap

None of that should be a problem. Those that sign up I'm guessing are willing to respect the rules, get on with it, have a good time and enjoy. Those who can't respect them have no need to sign up and take part at all, simple. Their reasoning for kicking up a fuss and causing drama over a topic which is supposed to be supporting a bit of fun and competition within the bracket is beyond me.

wsg jumps are necessary for FCs to effectively FC in wsg. Nuff said.

inb4 cripz thinks sitting on flag cap all game and tanking O = good FC.

PS anyone who is involved in the premade, i will show you the jumps in game by adding juno#2561

U try to prove us that ur skilled cuz u know these ´jumps`
I think everyone in the teams know about the jumps and know how to do them they just dont use.
but in your your case i guess u really need that advantage cuz u are suck without premade or exploiting.

Staying in flag cap spot doesnt means u are good FC its just wise.

nah its fair, cripz decided to FC based on his class than his actual in game skill. its not horde problem is the guy is utterly clueless when it comes to FCing, i mean the guy still clicks.

the reason i soo aggresive when it comes to wsg is that i dont want this bracket dumbed futher by having new comers saying " LOL NO JUMPS" because they havent taken the time and effort to learn the jumps which have been in game for some time. saying that, alowing FAPs and speed pots will make this premade even more retarded than the bracket itself.

Why so much hate?
Im bad FC? No, its ur clueless opinion
I Click? No, its ur clueless opinion

Where have u seen me clicking or being bad FC?

All i see in ur posts is...
skill... skill... skill... skill... skill... still i cant find any on you.
Binds = Pro, that isnt all, u still have alot to learn.

Why so much hate?
Im bad FC? No, its ur clueless opinion
I Click? No, its ur clueless opinion

Where have u seen me clicking or being bad FC?

All i see in ur posts is...
skill... skill... skill... skill... skill... still i cant find any on you.
Binds = Pro, that isnt all, u still have alot to learn.

id take your own advice mate, i havent just solo played 24s and ive atleast played end game for 3yrs. nothing you do ever requires skill ok? :)

go play a crappy dps? are you blind or just ignorant?.

i played affiction lock f2p on US realms in cata and play BM hunter f2p in mop and im currently playing f2p mage on eu aggramar.

please stop with blind assumptions that 24s only play 24s to DERP, where arent all duo/badger or cripz.

Prove it... they have what 100HKs? amagad gratz.

hahahaha just hilarious you think i need to prove anything to you. ive seen you play, beat you at many wsg's and you think 100k hks means anything.

go learn what skill actually means and people will take you srsly broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hahahaha just hilarious you think i need to prove anything to you. ive seen you play, beat you at many wsg's and you think 100k hks means anything.

go learn what skill actually means and people will take you srsly broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You think i need to prove anything to you?
U beat me 2-3 times are wsg and i also beated you at wsg... does that mean im good? OMG TY.
You are like dou comes with premade into bgs wins the game then thinks hes pro.

K guys, nuff flaming/skill talk and terrain jumping now... Rules on 'jumps' are set and are not up for discussion any more. Please leave the thread to allow people to discuss the other rules and sign up..

Tonight/tomorrow I will get everyone who's in, to message me all the toons they have available to play with on both factions.. I will then add them all to the original post and we can manage the teams much more easily.

For example I can play Horde: Hunter, Hpala, WWmonk, Alliance: Hunter

atm its a bit restricted and if one vital person leaves it messes everything up, this will make tings easier :D

yeah but its in the game and it has been since classic and bc so stop crying and move ur ass and learn that shit
and if u dont want to nobody forces u but u shouldnt be complaining about how unfair it is like a little.....

I'm not crying, and i usually don't give a shit what ppl do in random bgs. but if we're doing a 10v10 premade, and it's up for vote i'm against. stop acting like a 10 year old and accept my vote goes against yours

Re: 24 Premade Call to arms!

Exploiting has nothing to do with skill cap but with cheating. If you simply think that cheating increases skill cap then.... And that coming from you Ginger, i expected you to know better and stand for fair play. This bracket doesn't need these exploiters/cheaters. It ruined the 15-19 enough so just simply go back to that.

If you want to increase the skillcap in this bracket go play a crap dps class with alot utility and perform good just not a rogue, healer or a hybrid. So start an interesting class other then a shaman and a rogue Ging and Juno.

Kilda you can take me of the list. I'm done with Twinkinfo and it's staff and community which only gives the fair twinkers a bad name.

-leotseddap
(I have nothing against you Ging and don't take this all to personal but i don't agree with your opinion by a mile)

Tbf mate i havent played on my 24 sham since cata and i no longer even play the game ^^, and no offence taken of course, differences in opinion are always going to exist and the world would be very boring without them. Best thing to do would be to put it to a vote imo, and for everyone to accept the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread