24 Premade WSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 24 Premade Sign Up and Rules Discussion

anybody who plays 24s on EU, add me:

Cull#2819

if the number of healers for the premade is still up to discuss i would suggest allowing 4 or atleast 3 heals per team otherwise they would be down in like half a second

are you actually going to add us?
this is the 3rd or 4th time we've signed up :(.
Freshprincex - mage - horde
Swevirginx - spriest - horde
Unclephilx - rshaman - horde
Atjesha - hunter - horde

are you actually going to add us?
this is the 3rd or 4th time we've signed up :(.

Sorry [MENTION=10825]Vianco[/MENTION], I don't think you're what we're looking for, but thanks for showing interest. /lick

Sorry Vianco, I don't think you're what we're looking for, but thanks for showing interest. /lick
dont quote me on this because im not 100% sure, but i think it was decided one of the rules is you need to have 4+ hairs on your scrotum. so idk, maybe if you guys club together or something, one of you could make the cut. :)
but this is??? I start to understand why the 24 bracket is as it is.
Also I didn't know that there were requirements to join this, as it is clearly not stated in the OP, we saw you needed people so we decided to sign up as 4 people, guess you don't need.

but this is??? I start to understand why the 24 bracket is as it is.
Also I didn't know that there were requirements to join this, as it is clearly not stated in the OP, we saw you needed people so we decided to sign up as 4 people, guess you don't need.

I'm looking primarily for players who regularly play this bracket. You guys only have ~5k HKs over 4 toons, and have already gotten off on the wrong foot with people already signed up. Sorry, no room in the inn.

I'm looking primarily for players who regularly play this bracket. You guys only have ~5k HKs over 4 toons, and have already gotten off on the wrong foot with people already signed up. Sorry, no room in the inn.
ah you should probably put that as a requirement then.
1. play your 24 regularly
2. come along with a 30 years old man who seems to hate everyone on the internet
anyway I do understand that the 4 of us would have been too powerful on one side

Hello. I would like to offer my services for your premade event. I am Wartchu, a level 20 Pandaren Monk on the Horde. I also have a 24 Hunter and 20 Priest, although they are work's in progress. I have been playing 20-24 on and off for a while, but it is especially in the last couple of weeks I have come to fully enjoy the bracket, and thus why I wish to join you on your adventure. Now I do not have the greatest of gear, especially on my Hunter and Priest. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Hello. I would like to offer my services for your premade event. I am Wartchu, a level 20 Pandaren Monk on the Horde. I also have a 24 Hunter and 20 Priest, although they are work's in progress. I have been playing 20-24 on and off for a while, but it is especially in the last couple of weeks I have come to fully enjoy the bracket, and thus why I wish to join you on your adventure. Now I do not have the greatest of gear, especially on my Hunter and Priest. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

2 advices for you :

1: gear up
2: tone down on your taken lines :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello. I would like to offer my services for your premade event. I am Wartchu, a level 20 Pandaren Monk on the Horde. I also have a 24 Hunter and 20 Priest, although they are work's in progress. I have been playing 20-24 on and off for a while, but it is especially in the last couple of weeks I have come to fully enjoy the bracket, and thus why I wish to join you on your adventure. Now I do not have the greatest of gear, especially on my Hunter and Priest. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.[/QUOTE

2 advices for you :

1: gear up
2: tone down on your taken lines :)

1 for you: learn to quote :)

Also .. looking for Horde FC, I'm thinking of switching to Hpala as I think WW monk is gimping my team a little (a lot). We either go for a nice class variation (mages, locks, monks), or we be selfish and play Spriest and Rdruid forcing the rest to play OP too.... Need more people's. Spread the word guys!

1 for you: learn to quote :)

Also .. looking for Horde FC, I'm thinking of switching to Hpala as I think WW monk is gimping my team a little (a lot). We either go for a nice class variation (mages, locks, monks), or we be selfish and play Spriest and Rdruid forcing the rest to play OP too.... Need more people's. Spread the word guys!

lesson learned ;)

Hey, sure. I'm gonna open the gates to 20-24 p2p, as there's not enough 24s right now to make it 24 exclusive

We've got 2 horde hunts now... Still on the lookout for :

Horde FC
Horde Heals

Alliance Heals
especially not when you chose not to pick some people.
so we weren't let in cause we didn't have enough experience with this bracket?
since mesi got let in on his 20 I guess our f2p would count aswell.
I've alone got 28k+ hks in this bracket:
Freshprincex @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft
Vianbeast @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft
Vianco @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft
Viancoresist @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft
Vianrmp @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft

I'm not on the list?

I'll pop you on tonight Oliks, send us the link again please m8

especially not when you chose not to pick some people.
so we weren't let in cause we didn't have enough experience with this bracket?
since mesi got let in on his 20 I guess our f2p would count aswell.
I've alone got 28k+ hks in this bracket:
Freshprincex @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft
Vianbeast @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft
Vianco @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft
Viancoresist @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft
Vianrmp @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft
[MENTION=10825]Vianco[/MENTION] I PMd you with an explanation of the problem we have, and you choose to ignore me. Stop posting in the thread now please.

Vianco I PMd you with an explanation of the problem we have, and you choose to ignore me. Stop posting in the thread now please.

So you moan you don't have enough people to make it 24 exclusive, 4 people sign up on there 24's and you refuse to let them play because of some moron talking shit about them? I was gonna sign on my 24 hpala but nah, fuck that, dont wanna play with people like you or the rest of the mongo's like saint.

I'll pop you on tonight Oliks, send us the link again please m8

Vianco I PMd you with an explanation of the problem we have, and you choose to ignore me. Stop posting in the thread now please.
I have not gotten any PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread