24 Premade WSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 24 Premade Sign Up and Rules Discussion

go play a crappy dps? are you blind or just ignorant?.

i played affiction lock f2p on US realms in cata and play BM hunter f2p in mop and im currently playing f2p mage on eu aggramar.

please stop with blind assumptions that 24s only play 24s to DERP, where arent all duo/badger or cripz.

see how these things turn into a flamefest, even without me...

Jumps are a part of the game and only makes it more fun and it's one of the only things that actually helps seperate the newcommers to the 'somewhat' experienced..
If i get the opportunity i'm gonna jump, and i would prefer if everyone did aswell :)

Jumps are not necessary to effectively FC.

Also:

Freshprincex - mage - horde
Swevirginx - spriest - horde
Unclephilx - rshaman - horde
Atjesha - hunter - horde

Re: 24 Premade Call to arms!

Me and my mate was going to sign up for this, but then:
No Swiftness Potions.
No Free Action Potions.

Stupid requirements to try and limit the game from what it is. Reminds me of what the f2p's are doing with their 3v3 tournament. Repulse me.
lmaooooo
Since u have Goare in ur team... dont forget to make rule: No Exploiting&Glitching

Just for curiosity ive been thinking about an ideal team:

Prot Pala - FC
Rshaman - Defending FC
Rdruid - Defending FC
Spriest - Defending FC

Hpally - Offense EFC
Disc Priest - Offense EFC
BM Hunter - Offense EFC
Fdruid - Offense EFC
Rogue - Offense EFC
Enh/Ele Shaman - Offernse EFC
I'm not sure you understand the way of premading but ideal setup would imo be:
x2 boomkin, x2 lock, x2 spriest, 1 prot war fc, 1 rshaman, x2hpala / 1 hpala & 1 BM monk
everyone in mid running O together.

So guys, we have come to a disagreement of rules, with neither side backing down.. I would rather people sucked it up and played with the rules we set out than just leave. These are not 'my rules', they are the 'majority rules' of all those who signed up.

At 19 these 'jumps' may be a prerequisite, but they aren't at 24. 19's are to conform to the 19 rules because that's what the majority play to. At 24 there isn't a set standard. If you wan't to play with us, then play without. We are not all ex 19's, we just want to premade..

"I'm not playing unless everybody conforms to my terrain 'jump's rule" is no different than saying "I'm not playing because I can't use Free Action Potions". Juno, you claim people 'don't need sprint pots, and don't need FAP's to be a good player'.. Now apply that rule to terrain jumps. You will not be playing to a disadvantage if everyone is playing to the same rules.

If the decision was 50/50 then perhaps getting everyone to learn them would be feasible, but the truth is, you're the only person who won't play without allowing it. You will have to compromise or unsign... I think it would be really sad if you choose the latter.

I want a premade mate. Not a whole load of ballache and drama. I've never known such fuss over some rules.

Also please no more 19s invading the thread calling us baddies for not wanting the jumps rule... You're not helping anyone come to an agreement.

Jumps are not necessary to effectively FC.

Also:

Freshprincex - mage - horde
Swevirginx - spriest - horde
Unclephilx - rshaman - horde
Atjesha - hunter - horde

[MENTION=1552]Kilda[/MENTION], i'm not throwing my rattle out the pram, but count me out if the above play. i've had my fill of these pros from 19s. and i won't hold it against you for taking four over one. GL <3

so if someones to lazy to to learn the jumps they will be forbidden to everyone else who put a bit more work in it

i think we shouldnt start like this cuz as soon as we agree to that rules there would be another lazy child crying about that he is not able to get an agm or something else

in my opinion everybody sould play how he wants to so the better player wins i think thats just fair

and if u train ur jumps by now instead of complaining all day long on a forum u got ur jumps down before there even is a premade gl

Jumping, and landing on vertical surfaces is not an intended part of the game, hence it should not be allowed, if you ask me. there have been many attempts to even out the glitches, but some of them still remains and i think it is wrong to encourage the use of them. i vote against at least :)

So what happens when 3 players can't make it to the premade so we find quick replacements, and then they need to learn the jumps.. ok so then how about when we play another premade after this one with a whole different team set up, all those players will have to learn them all as well... Seems so pointless, time wasting and unnecessary.

I won't play without terrain jumps = I can't play without terrain jumps. Nothing to do with skill when you're being given the opportunity to play fair, and you're choosing not to.

Last edited by a moderator:

So what happens when 3 players can't make it to the premade so we find quick replacements, and then they need to learn the jumps.. ok so then how about when we play another premade after this one with a whole different team set up, all those players will have to learn them all as well... Seems so pointless, time wasting and unnecessary.
you could say that with learning to play the game aswell. Say we have 3 good players who can't make it to the premade so we have to find replacements quickly, and they need to learn to play.. ok so then how about another premade after this one with a whole different tema setup, all those palyers will have to learn to play aswell.. etc.

fill the teams then put it to a vote?

you could say that with learning to play the game aswell. Say we have 3 good players who can't make it to the premade so we have to find replacements quickly, and they need to learn to play.. ok so then how about another premade after this one with a whole different tema setup, all those palyers will have to learn to play aswell.. etc.

everybody already knows how to play. When we struggle to find people who know the basics, then your example is valid.

fill the teams then put it to a vote?
that's what I'm doing atm, and right now it's looking like 10% in favour of the jumps

Jumping, and landing on vertical surfaces is not an intended part of the game, hence it should not be allowed, if you ask me. there have been many attempts to even out the glitches, but some of them still remains and i think it is wrong to encourage the use of them. i vote against at least :)

yeah but its in the game and it has been since classic and bc so stop crying and move ur ass and learn that shit
and if u dont want to nobody forces u but u shouldnt be complaining about how unfair it is like a little.....

everybody already knows how to play. When we struggle to find people who know the basics, then your example is valid.
so everyone is equally skilled? I'm pretty sure the skill-level between some players have way, way more influence on the result of the game rather than if someone can do a jump or not

so everyone is equally skilled? I'm pretty sure the skill-level between some players have way, way more influence on the result of the game rather than if someone can do a jump or not

I would consider everyone who signed up here to be on a similar skill level, yes. I would rather the game was decided through player skill than jump knowledge.

I won't keep repeating myself about my views on terrain jumps in this bracket.

Will do once I'm back from work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread