20s Dragonflight enchants

It has been confirmed in Live that WoD can Epic + Socket + Tert. It has not been confirmed in any other expansion

Any proof? WoD could always proc Epic + Tert. But I've yet to see socket proc. After alot of playing

Any proof? WoD could always proc Epic + Tert. But I've yet to see socket proc. After alot of playing

This is a recent change

unknown.png

Font looks a little weird, there was also this:

unknown.png

Sockets have been dropping in WoD dungeons

This is a recent change

unknown.png

unknown.png

I stand corrected. I have a full set of pre-farmed epics to replace >B^)
Back to work...

This is a recent change

unknown.png

unknown.png

How recent...

Just had a socket drop last night, posted full screenshot elsewhere around here... ugh at the epic one up there. :kms:

Superb, bois. Ty for definite answers

So, just to be exact, you need to run WoD dungeon 24/7 for the perfect epic+socket+speed drops, until november 14th so you can enchant them?

Too much work man, I just wanna queue BGs.

So, just to be exact, you need to run WoD dungeon 24/7 for the perfect epic+socket+speed drops, until november 14th so you can enchant them?

Took me a couple of days to get a full set of epics. I get what I'll be able to, and thats it

Too much work man, I just wanna queue BGs.

what a tourist mentality. Can’t wait for the next bracket change

i can’t wait for the potential to farm a full set of epic + tert dungeon items. And the fact that someone can’t just buy a set off ah and start bging.

it’s about time this became alt unfriendly.

…as long as this doesn’t happen every major patch… which it basically has since late legion.

what a tourist mentality. Can’t wait for the next bracket change

i can’t wait for the potential to farm a full set of epic + tert dungeon items. And the fact that someone can’t just buy a set off ah and start bging.

it’s about time this became alt unfriendly.

…as long as this doesn’t happen every major patch… which it basically has since late legion.

idk, I have the same mentality and I have been touring since vanilla. I started off as BiS hunting (more than a year of fishing for hat. I caught SOO MANY boots, but no hats for doc, not allowed.) but nowadays I am a huge fan of "good enough" twinking. Unless something tickles my brain with a specific goofy item or builds potential. I admittedly sunk a ton of time into getting my postmaster set for my mage.

What's the thoughts now on ele force vs crusader for arms warrior? The damage procs on ele force deal quote alot of damage now. And crusader heal+ str buff is kinda ehh atm

What's the thoughts now on ele force vs crusader for arms warrior? The damage procs on ele force deal quote alot of damage now. And crusader heal+ str buff is kinda ehh atm

Crusader is still gonna be the go to. I dare to say 100%

I'd have to do some tinkering with it but I'm at least somewhat confident Crusader is gonna output more damage -and- you get the heal. That said, if the ilvls of gear stay like they are and we're slapping on ilvl 100+ SL quest gear, then crusader loses more and more viability as its fixed str number becomes a smaller and smaller percentage.

I dont know that ele force will ever overtake it but I do think thats more of a question now than it ever has been.

I tried ele force the other day on my WW monk after i saw reports of increased damage and was not impressed... is there a mastery thing for some classes or something scaling it up?

I tried ele force the other day on my WW monk after i saw reports of increased damage and was not impressed... is there a mastery thing for some classes or something scaling it up?
Nope, it doesnt scale with mastery or any secondaries (tested on ww monk), but its proc damage is now around 42-48 damage, which is a fairly sizeable increase considering the old proc damage. With a dual wield weapon that is around 90+ (180+ on a crit) damage that goes out with your first attack. Its not amazing but it does proc very often.

Ok, makes sense. Thanks. i was referencing this:

Ele force scale really well with Boomkins on Beta. Constant procs and high output. How high specifically, I can't say

Neck:
Satyr is still a safe choice, yet it must be enchanted before launch.

I started f2p late last year and stopped at Christmas. I'm just coming back now and I was wondering is it worth disenchanting my current gear to get enough chaos crystals to put Satyr on something? I have blue socket gear to replace it, but no gems yet.

Or will everything I can get post launch replace everything I can get now?

If one has some socket gear but didn’t socket them with WOTLK 2/2 or 3 stat gems yet, would they still be able to do so after the ilvl changes?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread