20s "Audit" Thread

Alright, lets hear it. Audit away, fools!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/chøps

This is my vet, built specifically for wargames, so terts/tinkers are a non factor. My general playstyle is mongo frontliner so beefy is better. Though I noticed that after the artifact nerf, my dmg was a little too small, so I replaced 3 talasites with 3 str gems and it felt a bit better. Still have a chest with 3 talasites in it though, for extra beef.

I'd love some thoughts on finding some more Mastery without sacrificing too much more crit or vers. I have a small but well statted pool of ilvl 28s and trinkets to work with.

(also, yes yes pvp trinket, just assume I'd replace the dragonling trinket and run either pit master or elekks tusk)
Elekk Tusk on use is nice. In arena it lasts for 30 seconds.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/xeric

Mostly bgs,

Need suggestions on weapons mainly, though feel free to pick apart everything else,
I know for surv, the way is probably crow wing reaper (3 gem slot) 2h right?
For ranged, I was thinking dragonslayer bow from sholozar questline? The wep i have currently is an old lvl 39 wep I had farmed years ago, and it seems...ok, but obviously not great since its level 17 req

Thanks all

Edit: I only have ele force enchant in bank for 2h, is that fine for surv? I'd prefered agi but I forgot to buy spares and i'm already unsubbed

My Hunter! I have some questions but any advice would be great.

I choose Serpent Sting over Master Marksman as a talent because one application can eventually kill an enemy on its own, making it a form of AoE for me outside of dungeons. it's been great to have. Is Crit still a superior stat compared to Haste in this case?

Is there a better weapon enchant? I was considering Gale-Force Striking which I think I saw someone use in the armory but I see it's been cleared out a bit (I assume from Artifact nerfs) so I might be wrong.

I was lucky enough to get 14 Chaos Crystals during my Legion adventures for Hidden Satyr, I just need a better necklace. Farming for ilvl28 stuff on a F2P sucks though :( Is there any noteworthy necklace that would be easier to get, or should I really grind for that ilvl28 1-slot neck? I assume I need to do the same grind for a cape and 2 rings also.

This is for PvE and soloing of dungeons, NOT PvP. I want to get back to solo attempts for WoD and Legion dungeons, but they are harder than other expansion's dungeons so I need to up my survivability and now damage since Artifact weapons are gone. Any advice would be appreciated!

I think the warlock is all set https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/blackwing-lair/ciglock

Same thing, mostly plan to arena and wargame
Will be getting the shoulder/leg enchant. Might get the belt/glider tinker.
Mostly playing Demo and Affl.
MIGHT snag a couple talasites for the tbc pieces because my health pool is a little low and 200 int is plenty.
There also might be an ATTEMPT to farm for the offhand from atal dazar. but I'm probably leaving zealot blade for swag points

Not familiar with Demo but why Kirin tor pants over Pontifex kilt?

Not familiar with Demo but why Kirin tor pants over Pontifex kilt?
I think cause I didnt want to run old hills again... (referring to pantaloons of prophecy)
and no pontifex kilt because I can't queue for steamvault.

I'm very particular about the things I grind for... Kill a frog 30 times > queueing dps for old hills LOL

This is for PvE and soloing of dungeons, NOT PvP. I want to get back to solo attempts for WoD and Legion dungeons, but they are harder than other expansion's dungeons so I need to up my survivability and now damage since Artifact weapons are gone. Any advice would be appreciated!
upload_2021-10-5_22-4-39.png

Shit man I feel like I should be asking you this kinda stuff lol
Howerver, maybe BM would do you a little better? Aren't there like pets that also help you leech health?

I choose Serpent Sting over Master Marksman as a talent because one application can eventually kill an enemy on its own, making it a form of AoE for me outside of dungeons. it's been great to have. Is Crit still a superior stat compared to Haste in this case?

Is there a better weapon enchant? I was considering Gale-Force Striking which I think I saw someone use in the armory but I see it's been cleared out a bit (I assume from Artifact nerfs) so I might be wrong.

I was lucky enough to get 14 Chaos Crystals during my Legion adventures for Hidden Satyr, I just need a better necklace. Farming for ilvl28 stuff on a F2P sucks though :( Is there any noteworthy necklace that would be easier to get, or should I really grind for that ilvl28 1-slot neck? I assume I need to do the same grind for a cape and 2 rings also.

I've got limited experience on Marks, but can comment from a BM perspective.
I use a Ferocity - Leech pet for solo'ing instances. The benefit from the Leech when your pushing out lots of damage is better than a Tenacity pet.
BM generally has an easier time as the pet soaks up the threat a lot easier than Marks who usually out dps's their pet.
Crit is always a good stat for a Hunter. Haste has limited use on a Hunter. For BM, I find 10 - 12% to be the sweet spot for keeping the Barbed buff up, but I'm guessing it's more for quicker Aimed Shots for Marks. I'd probably switch out some Haste for more Crit, Vers or Mast. It's only my thoughts, but I'd switch out the Dragonling for something with Ag / Mastery.
Forget Gale-Force, it only worked on the higher lvl Arti's.
And with soloing some of the more difficult dungeons, it's all about getting distance on the boss when ur pet is about to die, slow the boss if possible (some can be slowed) while rez'ing ur pet. There are some encounters where I end up needing to rez my pet up to 2 or 3 times. Other's, your pet hardly gets tickled.
And finally, when u get Hidden Satyr, that will provide a nice little dps boost.
Well, those r my thoughts, based on my BM experience, but hopefully some can transfer across. :)

Maybe I should've clarified some of my personal dungeoning experience. I have, in fact, soloed every possible dungeon outside of WoD and Legion dungeons. I do use a scalehide pet which is basically BiS for dungeons (leech + 50% damage reduction skill). I've also never had aggro issues as a MM, Growl is very potent regardless of how much damage I do and I've never out-aggroed my pet. I also know how to keep distance, especially since MM Mastery increases distance for all my skills (I can avoid some mechanics entirely by being too far away).

That being said, I guess Gale-Force is a no-go so thanks for that info. I guess I want to know if my choices for stats are good. I will go back to stacking more Crit if Haste is less valuable.

Edit: Also, I have always been MM and that will never change.

Edit: Also, I have always been MM and that will never change.
This is the sign of a true Hunter……
U pick ur style and ur play that 4-life!
Big thumbs up…… ;)
My Hunter is BM for life…….
U stick with it through thick and thin…… though as Hunters we have never had to struggle….;)

Also, I’ve never tried a Scalehide. If I’m serious I’ll use a Cat, for the dodge but usually I don’t need to swap out my PvP Leech pet - Ravager.

The only ilvl 28 necks are legion epics. If you dont have that go for the choker of betrayal.

Hi guys. I just started collecting items, so there is no point in putting my character here. But I would like to ask one question. Since I am planning to dress in full Boe gear, what tertiary stats should I look for as a warrior? Running speed? Healing? Evasion? I mainly plan duels near goldshire and pve content, I don’t like to play on BG, since it is 90% of hunting skirmishes and range spells. It's hard for a warrior to play here without a const

Users who are viewing this thread