Share This Page
- Vyvenem was last seen:
- Jan 17, 2021 at 3:10 AM
I made this fresh F2P account October 15, 2020, two days after the Shadowlands patch made free trials AMAZING to play. My rules for my F2P account are:
1. Only one character. Period. I've made a hunter because of their amazing utility and soloing capabilities.
2. If I CAN solo it, I HAVE TO solo it.
3. If it ABSOLUTELY REQUIRES a second player in a group to complete (ex. The Masquerade achievement from Hallow's End), I can ask for help OR use a second F2P account (and BG queue syncing if required) to do it.
4. I can still queue for BGs even though it's group content, as long as I QUEUE SOLO.
5. NO RANDOM DUNGEON QUEUES, because of the fact that it may be possible to solo them (I have yet to try though).
I'm basically trying my best to solo as much of the game as possible. That includes gearing and exploration, which means the best gear may be unobtainable and some zones will never be visited.
As a personal achievement, I have also READ EVERY SINGLE QUEST DIALOGUE! Yep. True loremaster here. I've completed every single F2P-accessible storyline up to Legion, and in order of expansion pack! I will start BfA eventually, but I'm all quested out for now. I'm currently just casually finding achievements, raising reps, and grinding gear.
If you are interested in knowing what stuff is solo-able, my account would be a great reference! I follow my rules VERY STRICTLY to show just how much content a F2P account can complete ALONE!
Link to my character, which is essentially my whole account: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/vyvenem
SignatureVyvenem the Seeker - F2P Solo Achievement Hunter
Have a question about how I obtained an achievement solo? Feel free to ask me!