20s "Audit" Thread

Hi guys. I just started collecting items, so there is no point in putting my character here. But I would like to ask one question. Since I am planning to dress in full Boe gear, what tertiary stats should I look for as a warrior? Running speed? Healing? Evasion? I mainly plan duels near goldshire and pve content, I don’t like to play on BG, since it is 90% of hunting skirmishes and range spells. It's hard for a warrior to play here without a const

There are more knowledgeable people than me on here... but I think Leech and speed both rank very high on a warrior. Correct secondary stats outweighs the Terts in most cases. The main issue will be getting those vers/crit/mastery+socket+tert gear. Do you have a 24/25 farmer for those BOE ilvl28s? because you probably wont find a ton on the AH. Also, many of the dungeon gear is better than ilvl 28 BOEs when you consider gems.

Last edited:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/nyrzka

Looking to gear appropriately for a wargame context and mindful of the incoming nerf to talasites. I have the Circle of Flame for mana regen, and two Plunderer's Helmets for when I need a stun reduction or magic damage reduction meta gems in a non-ilvl-35 helm. I'll mourn not being able to get a socket for the other ring before my sub ran out, but hey. Weapon input especially welcome, as I haven't found anything I like yet; I'm open to any and all gearing criticism. Thank you!

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/kelthuzad/nyrzka

Looking to gear appropriately for a wargame context and mindful of the incoming nerf to talasites. I have the Circle of Flame for mana regen, and two Plunderer's Helmets for when I need a stun reduction or magic damage reduction meta gems in a non-ilvl-35 helm. I'll mourn not being able to get a socket for the other ring before my sub ran out, but hey. Weapon input especially welcome, as I haven't found anything I like yet; I'm open to any and all gearing criticism. Thank you!
I dig everything ya got here. Have you went for any of the socket chance gear in BFA or the epic proc stuff in legion?
like dis https://www.wowhead.com/item=113559/void-prophecy-cudgel?bonus=6703?ilvl=26
or dis https://www.wowhead.com/item=160958/darkspeaker-scepter?bonus=6691?ilvl=25

I dig everything ya got here. Have you went for any of the socket chance gear in BFA or the epic proc stuff in legion?
like dis https://www.wowhead.com/item=113559/void-prophecy-cudgel?bonus=6703?ilvl=26
or dis https://www.wowhead.com/item=160958/darkspeaker-scepter?bonus=6691?ilvl=25

I tried the socket chance gear in BFA, but didn't consider the epic proc stuff in Legion. Any mastery/vers or mastery/haste weapons in Legion, off the top of your head? Haste/vers epic procs won't supercede the Mara dagger, thanks to the shadow bolt proc from the dagger.

Also, thank you for the heads up in the armory thread about my missing ring enchant! I totally missed that.

is this a bad thing?
I liked where your head was at for the rest of the critique but help me understand this
For ilvl 28 gear.
Head, Chest and Legs give 14 offstats.
Jewelry give 25 offstats
Cloak and bracers give 8 offstats.
Boots, Belt and Gloves give 10-11 offstats.

5/5 is a split that can happen where you lose out on stats. It only happens at 5/5, you cant have 7/3 for example. It can only happen on those pieces afaik, though BfA heads, chests and legs can give 13 but I havent seen any legion green do that.

5/5 is a split that can happen where you lose out on stats. It only happens at 5/5, you cant have 7/3 for example. It can only happen on those pieces afaik, though BfA heads, chests and legs can give 13 but I havent seen any legion green do that.
good to know! granted its 3 total secondary's if all 3 slots were to go 5/5, but good information nonetheless

Here’s my Ret!

i mainly duel and run BGs (that’s what my current build has in mind). i swap between a harm speed helm, or goggles (if i swap into goggles i’ll change out trinks as well).

i might tag along in some WGs or arenas here and there but not really my primary focus. i have alternate gear but was trying to really min max my secondaries, i’m sure i’m missing out somewhere and could get a bit more!

Let me know ^^

Last edited:
Here’s my Ret!
I like, so have you always build glass or are you doing it because of the 9.1.5 likely talasite nerf?
If so would you end up trying out 2str+2int gems?
I'd also be curious about ret mastery value (harmonious gear) vs TBC chest/shoulders/belt
I genuinely don't know enough about ret mastery to make a judgement call there.

I like, so have you always build glass or are you doing it because of the 9.1.5 likely talasite nerf?
If so would you end up trying out 2str+2int gems?
I'd also be curious about ret mastery value (harmonious gear) vs TBC chest/shoulders/belt
I genuinely don't know enough about ret mastery to make a judgement call there.

i just swapped over to get used to not having a bigger health pool! I’ll probs try out a lot, but as far as gems why 2str 2haste (i think that’s what you meant) wouldn’t benefit me as much i think as i’m missing vers (but that’s why i posted not 100% on everything)

Mastery is good but from what i’ve come to the conclusion of it’s haste > vers > mastery, the 1.6% damage increase from mastery is really nice but it’s not significant enough to toss other stats imo, just something to grab where i can

I have twinked in the past before the level squish and recently in shadowlands found a new passion for twinking. I recently began my rogue as my main project, along with alts obviously during dungeon lockouts.
Currently aiming for the haste/vers ring with socket from "alal'Dazar".
3192cc56307b06c11c9fa286e19af7d8.png

I Have the current proffesions - Engineering/Alchemy
This allows me to get the alchemist flask and the Frag belt(also gliders but this is available from garrison)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/serebrox
This is my current build I run a mixture of Agility-Haste and Agility-Crit to keep my stats even.
I have "ironfoe" and "blackout truncheon".

I am doing quite abit of the questline as I really enjoy completionist content, Wondering if anyone has advice on my gear/upgrades. Is there any content I should be doing that can either upgrade my character/account in some way or bring me fun!?
Please be gentle this is my first twink in a very long time, I have really enjoyed it so far. I am on EU-Ravencrest if anyone wants to add me/do certain content :)

There my new set of boots forgot to enchant thanks for pointing it out I hadn't noticed I have a second set of gear that has Vers/dodge, I mainly pve currently I plan to get Vers/haste rings and possibly agil/Vers gems before I go f2p to BG, unsure of what gear to use of not greens for higher vers/haste stacking

before I go f2p to BG
you go vet, not f2p =P semantics but words matter to some
I think you'd end up losing some agi there for verse if you went aurora/quickblade greens due to lack of sockets so your dam might go down but survivability might increase (I think agi is worth more than verse in terms of damage?)

Users who are viewing this thread