US 19 tinks Remember When....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sputnick im very happy you are back in the game, but maybe you are busy irl or something because your gear never seem to get updated and i wanna see you pulling off some good plays
until i can start respect you as a good player

so far just talk on the forum from you i wanna see something happen in the game.

View attachment 2895

Attachments

• goodplaya.jpg
    goodplaya.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 151
There's almost always someone from <AAO> on a BG, or someone from <AAO> on their Horde alts queueing. That's how we contribute with activity, regardless of the outcome. That's mandatory on our recruitment policy.

Enlighten me about the population decreasing from 10.000 to the point of less than 100.

We farmed them til they understand, this not your old playground. This is our stomping ground, then they stop because they were too bad to set something against us.

We farmed them til they understand, this not your old playground. This is our stomping ground, then they stop because they were too bad to set something against us.

They are people who haven't been logged for ages, if you're talking about Gretan and Lem and the rest from <AAO>. They are on a free 7-day test key, just for the sake of boosting activity. They are actually doing us a favor by making pops happen. They don't really care if they are being stomped or farmed, because they're not even tryhards, or they would have modern gear with current gameplay.

As for myself, I have lost 1 BG ever since I first logged. No ideia if it was against some of your members or not, as I barely know any of you, except one or two. But then again, I'm the actual one who's trying to gear up and knowning the game new mechanisms.

remember when ya had to lvl weapon skill ^^

if ya remember that then ya know twinks from now have nothing compare to the old players and there is no point in playing it anymore

That was the most annoying crap ever.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Of course i cant respect you as a good Player if i havent seen you play in MoP

Hope you don't take it as an offense, but from all the things I need, having your respect comes off the bottom on my list.

Oh, and btw, chose your friends wisely. They are snitching on you. Don't surround yourself with two-faced hypocrites who are mocking and making fun of you on Skype.

so i can fight you in arena and make sure u regret u came back

Can you imagine how many times I've listen to this throughout the ages?

#dodge , i will wait for you to accept the challenge

PM me if you wanna have a go

You didn't get my reply. I will repeat again: Can you imagine how many times I've listen to this throughout the ages?

OH AND MILEY CYRUS WHAT HAPPENED TO U, U USED TO B SO HOT.... I WANTED TO MAKE BABIES WITH U. BUT THOSE TIMES R OVER... STOP TWERKING UR CHICKEN ASS.... MILEY.... miley... w-w-what DID THEY DO TO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QFT, I can't stand Miley now. Seeing her "twerk" her rear end makes me a big sour puss.

im sure he read your post and im sure he dont give a fuck about how many times you've read that sentence...

but still dosnt change that fact that you dodge his question about setting up some arenas

Since you don't give a fuck, Why do you expect sputnick to? Try living up to your own standards before spewing your negativity here. kthxBye, reported for ban evading.

and TI is all but purged of TLs oral excrement. i'm starting to like mocha.

Haha saint and kiri Qitbb unite <3
so cute ;)

nope, when vianco got banned for posting that SS i didn't agree and still don't. that said, both him and w/e one you are have done enough if you never do anymore.

this site gotta get a real IP blocker...

I'm sure that more ppl than me and saint can see the hilarious irony of the selfproclaimed "best of 19s" all get banned from forums.
Enjoy your bans.:)

can you explain the hilarious irony or the irony at all

last time i checked, being banned on forums doesnt have anything to do with being best of 19s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread