US 19 tinks Remember When....

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-1 to sword

- Remember when you had to kite most classes because you didn't have travel form;
- Remember when Vanilla titles were grandfathered and instead of getting Seargent you got Scount/Grunt;
- Remember when there was something called respect and GY farming was taboo;
- Remember when was the last time you praised someone for their good work;
- Remember when there was no way to lock EXP, and some of you cried IRL when you lvled your toon;
- Remember when playing 19 twinks was fun;
- Remember when you didn't get 1 shot by every class;
- Remember when twinking was a science;
- Remember when you were so good that you could beat people with half your gear;
- Remember when trying to be the best among thousands of twinks meant something, as opposed to now (King of the Village Syndrome);

scout/ grunt was r1 and sergeant was r3? im somewhat confused....

scout/ grunt was r1 and sergeant was r3? im somewhat confused....

Scount: Rank1.
Grunt: Rank2.
Sergeant: Rank3.

I only got the Grunt title on my warlock, because apparently I didn't have "enough kills" at the time.

A legend is a man who takes defeat in his stride, carries the team, acts as a roll model not ...YOU'RE AWFUL WE R N1 COZ WE ROLL FOTM CARRY BY CLAZZ 5 MAN GRP QUEEE AND MKESHUR WEE R FULLY BUFFED LALALALALALALALALA..you know who you are.

First of all, we are undefeated in premades.

2nd) point we already carry horde so much and now we feel so old and our backs hurts.

3rd)Did Miley Cirus act like a role model cuz she is famous now, you know ? I take Miley Cirus because i'm sure you watch Hanna Montana. No, she act even more retarded, that's the celebrity. Same goes for multiples legends.

4th) Buffs aren't allowed in premade. And it's 10v10 not random queue into PUG. Every opponent we have face in premade has a pretty similar comp when you look the roster. What should i get ? We are better at fotming ? That´s it. We never say we are #1 because we farm PUG. We are #1 because we clearly dominate outrageously every single opponent we faced in premade.

Please Quack, stop derail this thread.

First of all, we are undefeated in premades.

2nd) point we already carry horde so much and now we feel so old and our backs hurts.

3rd)Did Miley Cirus act like a role model cuz he is famous now you know ? I take Miley Cirus because i'm sure you watch Hanna Montana. No she act even more retarded. Same goes for multiples legends.

4th) Buffs aren't allowed in premade. And it's 10v10 not random queue into PUG. Every opponent we have face in premade has a pretty similar comp when you look the roster. What should i get ? We are better at fotming ? That´s it. We never say we are #1 because we farm PUG. We are #1 because we clearly dominate outrageously every single opponent we faced in premade.

Please Quack, stop derail this thread.

All I was saying was...on you're hunters and boomkins and eles you enter bg with rallying cry and if you don't stomp you afk the bg and post on ti games are awful but anyway I won't derail because unlike you and your guild mates I respect all of the twinking community .

All I was saying was...on you're hunters and boomkins and eles you enter bg with rallying cry and if you don't stomp you afk the bg and post on ti games are awful but anyway I won't derail because unlike you and your guild mates I respect all of the twinking community .

Let's get real for once, we stomp everytime we queued except some games i totally throwed to Phonebook. You are able to roll the class you want since you paid 13 euros just like me, then go ahead, fotm the score won't change, you will loose.

Link me 1 Screen shot when we didn't stomp. Everybody afk for his own reasons, maybe we have a life behind the screen.

Games are aweful because you guys roll rogues everyday and then cry here that you get farmed. Sure you will kill 1 of our members alone. But the whole point of the game is 10v10.

Please stop, in the name of love. You are the one who speedpots / elixirs / buffs users here. We just slack in orgrimmar for our part, not my fault if there is no one who complete Nefarian's head quest on Draenor alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember back when twinks made them themselves and didnt buy ?
Back when you didnt care what other people said
Back when people respected ( get a dictionary TL ) everybody evenly
God I miss the days when this bracket was fun and you could back peddle to your leisure
Oh well ...all grey cloud have a silver lining

Remember back when twinks made them themselves and didnt buy ?
Back when you didnt care what other people said
Back when people respected ( get a dictionary TL ) everybody evenly
God I miss the days when this bracket was fun and you could back peddle to your leisure
Oh well ...all grey cloud have a silver lining

I bough 3 accounts in total, 2 US, 1 EU. So i don't get your point since all TL made themselves their twinks.
I only show some respect to people who deserve it.
Winning is fun your argument is wrong since i'm still winning some games.

I bough 3 accounts in total, 2 US, 1 EU. So i don't get your point since all TL made themselves their twinks.
I only show some respect to people who deserve it.
Winning is fun your argument is wrong since i'm still winning some games.

Tíocfaidh ar la.

3rd)Did Miley Cirus act like a role model cuz she is famous now, you know ? I take Miley Cirus because i'm sure you watch Hanna Montana. No, she act even more retarded, that's the celebrity. Same goes for multiples legends.

Are you saying Miley Cyrus is a legend, or are you saying you're a retard? wat

ps. Why are you talking 'bout premades when Quack clearly was referring to everyday pug games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread