US 19 tinks Remember When....

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you explain the hilarious irony or the irony at all

last time i checked, being banned on forums doesnt have anything to do with being best of 19s

you probably have a point...

but it's still hilarious :D

can you explain the hilarious irony or the irony at all

last time i checked, being banned on forums doesnt have anything to do with being best of 19s

when the best of the 19s get banned from the place designated to speak about and discuss 19s, I think that's ironic. Kindda like if Michael Jordan got banned from speaking about basketball.
To me personally that's both hilarious and somewhat ironic.

Anything else you want explained? :)

when the best of the 19s get banned from the place designated to speak about and discuss 19s, I think that's ironic. Kindda like if Michael Jordan got banned from speaking about basketball.
To me personally that's both hilarious and somewhat ironic.

Anything else you want explained? :)

its not like if michael jordan got banned from speaking about basketball lmao

more like if michael jordan was trolling on a basketball forum and got banned there

would it be ironic if a football player got a red card for insulting the ref i mean its super ironic cause hes good at football and insults ppl right

Listen sasha ppl say if you are good or not , if you are legend or not you cant just rate your self and idd TL is best guild EU but you shouldnt say that cause everyone know who is the best
And i hope if there is more respect between us like old days :)

be glad its not the old day's they would never be near #1

Remember when AGM gave dodge, and not stam?
Remember when the spell effect on AGM was considered high level, so dispells/purges took multiple tries to get rid of it?
Remember the classic Pally bubble/bandage?

Remember battleground forums/pwndepot? (BLASHPHEMY I KNOW)
Remember waiting outside instances so you could run in when your booster reached the boss only to die before boss to avoid experience?
Remember Healing power?
Remember the tedious head enchants?
Remember new twinks seeking advice from experienced twinks?
Remember experienced twinks happily spreading their knowledge?
Remember mutual respect between rival guilds?
Remember when tons of twinks gathered on CoA, breathing new life into Misery?
Remember when nostalgia wasn't one of the reasons you play twinks?

Remember battleground forums/pwndepot? (BLASHPHEMY I KNOW)
Remember waiting outside instances so you could run in when your booster reached the boss only to die before boss to avoid experience?
Remember Healing power?
Remember the tedious head enchants?
Remember new twinks seeking advice from experienced twinks?
Remember experienced twinks happily spreading their knowledge?
Remember mutual respect between rival guilds?
Remember when tons of twinks gathered on CoA, breathing new life into Misery?
Remember when nostalgia wasn't one of the reasons you play twinks?

pciture op

Remember when AGM gave dodge, and not stam?
Remember when the spell effect on AGM was considered high level, so dispells/purges took multiple tries to get rid of it?
Remember the classic Pally bubble/bandage?

i remember that omg :(

Jesus not everyone on TI is like every TL nerd, posting SS of everything. sounds like to me they need to prove alot or have some weird anal obsession if SS's.

It's not like baldi posted a ss of TL fotm grp losing 2-0 and game before that they lost 3-0.. inb4 the sun was in their eyes, and their right mouse buttons were on holiday etc..;)

Last edited:
Jesus not everyone on TI is like every TL nerd, posting SS of everything. sounds like to me they need to prove alot or have some weird anal obsession if SS's.

there is no need to get mad here. If you have an SS it's okay if you don't have then why should we trust you?

It's not like baldi posted a ss of TL fotm grp losing 2-0 and game before that they lost 3-0.. inb4 the sun was in their eyes, and their right mouse buttons were on holiday etc..;)

in b4 u can count that we were 6 all games and 2 joined late and TL member still out damage alliance ? can't you just read what baldi wrote after his SS ?

Screenshot from one of the BG's:

q7lN78T.jpg

Was an incredibly tight match considering horde were 2-3 down the entire game.
Just shows how well the hordies were working together. I reckon if the numbers were even it woulda been a definite loss for ally. Fun match nonetheless

Edit: on reflection bear in mind that a few people joined and AFK'd from both sides this BG, since some stats are drastically low compared to others. Nd yes I organised by dmg done... dunno why :p

Last edited by a moderator:
in b4 u can count that we were 6 all games and 2 joined late and TL member still out damage alliance ? can't you just read what baldi wrote after his SS ?

I was in the game, and following TL logic rogues are useless so ally was 3 man down all game, yet you still lost.. also ally had ppl afk.. also you lost the first game 3-0!
Oh you walked right into that one didn't you <3

I was in the game, and following TL logic rogues are useless so ally was 3 man down all game, yet you still lost.. also ally had ppl afk.. also you lost the first game 3-0!
Oh you walked right into that one didn't you <3

I was alone in the first game if i remember correctly ? Rogues are useless dare to premade us with 2 rogues as stealthy you will loose... ally was 0 man down keep lying mate.

I think you should get Google translate to help you mate, then try again. : )

Okay i will re explain you my point.

You were in the game ? Yet i still don't know who you were that game a random again i guess.

Rogues are useless ? Yes if you add all damages of your rogues you aren't close to Vianco's ele damage. Sap help / open kick aswell then look at the deaths numbers of your rogues... It Explain alot why i think rogues are useless.

Ally had afk ? 0 proofs still.

Lost the first game 3-0 ? Maybe but show me it was a TL group since i was solo queueing i've got no idea what you are talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread