US 19 tinks Remember When....

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, we are undefeated in premades.

2nd) point we already carry horde so much and now we feel so old and our backs hurts.

3rd)Did Miley Cirus act like a role model cuz she is famous now, you know ? I take Miley Cirus because i'm sure you watch Hanna Montana. No, she act even more retarded, that's the celebrity. Same goes for multiples legends.

4th) Buffs aren't allowed in premade. And it's 10v10 not random queue into PUG. Every opponent we have face in premade has a pretty similar comp when you look the roster. What should i get ? We are better at fotming ? That´s it. We never say we are #1 because we farm PUG. We are #1 because we clearly dominate outrageously every single opponent we faced in premade.

Please Quack, stop derail this thread.

what I gathered from this is that TL actually stands for Twerking Legends? Rofl wtb video of your boot(y) camp ;)

what I gathered from this is that TL actually stands for Twerking Legends? Rofl wtb video of your boot(y) camp ;)
I like PS better!

Tbh to get more activity for 19s, which i think is very possible to do we've been in such a state before, is to go post on the official forums where more people read stuff then here on TI and get it back up again and rise in numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying Miley Cyrus is a legend, or are you saying you're a retard? wat

ps. Why are you talking 'bout premades when Quack clearly was referring to everyday pug games?

Did we say we are #1 cuz we rape pug or cuz we rape premades ? I said Miley Cyrus because he prolly don't know who's Michael Jackson because he was in his dad balls when he started raping kids but he was still a legend. And yes for some people Miley is now legendary.

guys, lets try get this back on topic now ffs.

do you remember when OP was back on the french severs being rolled by bad horde pugs?

remember when every1 used to respect eachother? me neither loool

OH AND MILEY CYRUS WHAT HAPPENED TO U, U USED TO B SO HOT.... I WANTED TO MAKE BABIES WITH U. BUT THOSE TIMES R OVER... STOP TWERKING UR CHICKEN ASS.... MILEY.... miley... w-w-what DID THEY DO TO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when 80% of TL were banned from TI, yet as soon as 1 of their members get in an argument, a lot of new accounts show up and have to defend him? Strangely enough they utilize TL semantics such as ; you all bad and other classics?
L O (muddafooking) L!

Hey would be cool if you actually try to recruit instead of stating that there is more players back in the day. Because you don't really know why twinks population decreased like that.

There's almost always someone from <AAO> on a BG, or someone from <AAO> on their Horde alts queueing. That's how we contribute with activity, regardless of the outcome. That's mandatory on our recruitment policy.

Enlighten me about the population decreasing from 10.000 to the point of less than 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread