US 19 tinks Remember When....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridwane

Legend
Remember when :

Priest got dispell offensive and defensive / Inner fire 20 stacks / wand spam / Renew / lesser heal / UD racial dot / night elf starfall / Dwarf fear ward... glyph...

Shaman have to choose between earth shock to kick or flame shock to keep rogue out of stealth... Earthbind / Tremor / and absorb totem one which choice ?

Drood got bash in bear stance...

When Draenei have to choose between Heroic presence and the other presence... When Naarus gift was OP...

When Herbalism heal you so much...

No battleground target ahahah and whole day GY farm.

Remember Al Akir full and Roula when he was even more young (First Video)

Warrior 19 : Precise Strikes - YouTube

Priest <3 :

twink wow pvp 19 arene - YouTube

Remember the times of the OGs when you could find people to watch for and you could look up to someone and learn only by seeing them play( I don't mean copying their playstyles but improving your mechanics) and there were people that really, really stood up instead of having mostly average players copying each others playstyles
Remember times when people had own playstyles and didn't copy what others did
Remember the times when there was not a single twink that was originally from misery that you could see with a really bad attitude
Remember times of great guilds that would forever preserve in the memories of those that were true to the bracket
Remember the times of people having at least an average level of respect towards each others just because they were twinks instead of randoms
Remember the times when you could find new twinks in almost every single new BG and there were like thousands of them & not see the same faces every game
and all of the other little things that made the game worthwhile and kept me playing for so long

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember when :

Priest got dispell offensive and defensive / Inner fire 20 stacks / wand spam / Renew / lesser heal / UD racial dot / night elf starfall / Dwarf fear ward... glyph...

Shaman have to choose between earth shock to kick or flame shock to keep rogue out of stealth... Earthbind / Tremor / and absorb totem one which choice ?

When Draenei have to choose between Heroic presence and the other presence... When Naarus gift was OP...

Priest <3 :

twink wow pvp 19 arene - YouTube

those vids made me feel nostalgic. Why did 19s have to become like shit, Blizzard, why?
Now I feel bad and frustrated, knowing that I won't be able to play it again, ever!
But I'm happy I was playing during that time, it was such a good game ...

those vids made me feel nostalgic. Why did 19s have to become like shit, Blizzard, why?
Now I feel bad and frustrated, knowing that I won't be able to play it again, ever!
But I'm happy I was playing during that time, it was such a good game ...

Yeah war was pretty fun (no mono stanced)...

Remember when :

Best shaman

remember when the french priest Khoma still was active
bnLKUEx.jpg

pure love <3

lol bet dat pic was frum 2011 or sumthing cuz he was a tauren priest in cata but if i remember right he changed to belf in late cata or something. Ahh cata... Btw when was even the last tiMe he was online
About 8 hours ago

why so mean and french players used to be good

Only few chosen ones, Clysthene / Powpowpow / Lomithrani / Aos / Spam / Thai / Khoma / Waliyaan / Neverh / Whosyurdaddy were good back in the day... Others were trash.

Only few chosen ones, Clysthene / Powpowpow / Lomithrani / Aos / Spam / Thai / Khoma / Waliyaan / Neverh / Whosyurdaddy were good back in the day... Others were trash.

Tbh you are not in the position to say who is good and who isn't cause i have never seen you play on al'akir.
And you forgot xauvia. Don't reply and flame :) and why neverh got kicked out of TL if he is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread