US 19 tinks Remember When....

Status
Not open for further replies.
goldensushi > all

Tbh you are not in the position to say who is good and who isn't cause i have never seen you play on al'akir.
And you forgot xauvia. Don't reply and flame :) and why neverh got kicked out of TL if he is good?

Neverh maybe was good back in the days, but he wasnt close to being good on priest in cata/mop, reason why we gkicked him

Goldensushi #1 shaman in my list of people that should never message me or ask someone else (stubs) to message me for them

Tbh you are not in the position to say who is good and who isn't cause i have never seen you play on al'akir.
And you forgot xauvia. Don't reply and flame :) and why neverh got kicked out of TL if he is good?

1) Okay first you aren't in position to self claim you are best sham aswell so...
2) I played on Al'Akir, not under shit nickname like atm, i was called Auréore and Clysthene was a french officer, he guilded me in <Saves the Day> before that i was in <Touch> or whatever the name of Aos guild.
3) Yes i forgot Xauvia.
4) He was good back in the day and i think cata / MOP didn't interest him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since for some people can't share one thread for reminiscence this is the EU memories thread. Feel free to post gameplay / mechanics nostalgia in either of the threads, but keep guild and player memories in the region specific threads.

Since for some people can't share one thread for reminiscence this is the EU memories thread. Feel free to post gameplay / mechanics nostalgia in either of the threads, but keep guild and player memories in the region specific threads.

I don't get how can a memories about a game which exist in both country can be separate for the 2 country US and EU we played the same game and most of "I remember thingy" is about spells we miss and stuff... It's not like they have different spell on US and EU is this the new segregation or what ? No offense.

I don't get how can a memories about a game which exist in both country can be separate for the 2 country US and EU we played the same game and most of "I remember thingy" is about spells we miss and stuff... It's not like they have different spell on US and EU is this the new segregation or what ? No offense.
It's not that I get it either. But since some US players insist on not wanting to skip over a few posts on players and guilds they don't know, and there was a US tag in the first thread, I think this is an at least agreeable solution. I would have preferred no complaints in the first place. :/

If I made a mistake and moved an US post please PM me so I can sort it out.

It was because you all were off topic, and it mostly was EU vs US, so I guess Yde did this to sepperate them to help people keep on topic

remember when ya had to lvl weapon skill ^^

if ya remember that then ya know twinks from now have nothing compare to the old players and there is no point in playing it anymore

if ya remember that then ya know twinks from now have nothing compare to the old players and there is no point in playing it anymore
why'd you still hang out on a twink website then?

Doesn't have to be that way.

Remember when you could post in a thread, without having US mongs report your post's cuz they just want to cause tension ?

Remember when you could post in a thread, without having US mongs report your post's cuz they just want to cause tension ?

Remember when anyone could get banned when they did something that was against the rules, then DA started to circ. bans and no bans towards him were seen from that day forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread