US 19 tinks Remember When....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: anyone remember when TL wasn't banned?

I will just point out what i think what you wanna try to tell me:

"Im so bad cause i dont deal heavy damage as retri in a game where im forced to heal. "
"You healed 10k more than me as Disc Priest vs. Retri Pala so you are way better than me"
"When you "Jva" dealing damage or healing below average, you are obviously bad. When im doing it, it has to do with latency"
"Im (Angelbiatch) bringing up the hunter damage of other players, and that one have to deal over 100k, when i "jva" says arkant also struggled to do so in a game and that this would also make him bad in "Angelbiatch" opinion, than it was obviously cause he didnt want to do big dmg. And in general the new shiny numbers for hunter increased to 200k"
"I want you "Jva" to admit something. "Jva" dont know what to admit"

For the last part, i cant fill mini premade, cause i know, the ppl i would like to play, couldnt bother for that.

But again, just queue your hunter next week and then we can see. I guess we both are experienced enough to decide which game can count as even and which not.

And this will be my last screenshot. I dont know why im even doing this lol.

imgur: the simple image sharer

How can i trust PUG horde when it's 100 % 5 dog rogues with 1 k HP. I mean you wanted a fair match between me and you, why not a little premade ?

How can i trust PUG horde when it's 100 % 5 dog rogues with 1 k HP. I mean you wanted a fair match between me and you, why not a little premade ?

keep asking people who you know have no premade team is a bit stupid imo. and if your permade beat his, how would that prove you're better? when there's 18 other people involved. talk for you self instead of hiding behind TLs skirt.

man up, or sit down!

Do me a favour and try to understand the meaning of a post before you answer.
I clearly said, that we both are experienced enough to decide which game can count as even and which not. and i clearly said why i cant fill a Mini premade.
Also wasnt there a premade with you playing hunter and doing about 70k. No offence mate but its gettin funny

keep asking people who you know have no premade team is a bit stupid imo. and if your permade beat his, how would that prove you're better? when there's 18 other people involved. talk for you self instead of hiding behind TLs skirt.

man up, or sit down!

Listening to the priest duels dodger i should 1v1 you Gurke. Do you even think 1v1 was balanced ?

Do me a favour and try to understand the meaning of a post before you answer.
I clearly said, that we both are experienced enough to decide which game can count as even and which not. and i clearly said why i cant fill a Mini premade.
Also wasnt there a premade with you playing hunter and doing about 70k. No offence mate but its gettin funny

First time survival but yeah your right. And also i'm sorry my english basics understanding is really low i have to admit it...

Listening to the priest duels dodger i should 1v1 you Gurke. Do you even think 1v1 was balanced ?

but your premade... or should i say viancos, beating his, would auto make you better than him?

you're making your usual amount of sense again.

but your premade... or should i say viancos, beating his, would auto make you better than him?

you're making your usual amount of sense again.

Do you think it's his premade or Phonebook's one ? you're making your usual amount of sense again here.

Wat8.jpg

The french in you is coming out, 1v1 hasnt been balance since re-shattering. anything beyond 4.0 is dog shit. l2wowpleaseqt

All this trash talk and no pops tonight yet!?

Does noone want to argue their points in the gulch?

All this reading making me dizzy........
the doctor has prescribed me pvp which I'm not getting cause lazy muthafuckas aren't queueing up!!!

All this trash talk and no pops tonight yet!?

Does noone want to argue their points in the gulch?

All this reading making me dizzy........
the doctor has prescribed me pvp which I'm not getting cause lazy muthafuckas aren't queueing up!!!

I'm in mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread