110 Quick Start Guide [BfA]

• Bonespinter Band - Drops from a rare in Stormsong Valley. Unlike most rares which only drop their rare item once, this rare seems to reset daily. The item itself isn't too special, but since you can farm it daily, you can continually farm it until you get upgrades like leech and a socket. M Antorus or legendary rings are going to be better, but this is a fairly easy option to farm (at least, for alliance).
It looks like they've hotfixed this item so it is a first-kill-only loot as of 3/9/19.

Would it be possible to add in this level 110 guide that does not have BfA?

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say. Add a section for 110s without BfA? That would be just looking up legion guides probably.

Hi i want to make my twink for freehold carries and farming leathers/bones

What i lvl i need for freehold and how much gold i can get per day?

How many bones/leathers i can get per hour farming as twink? Thanks a lot.

Hi i want to make my twink for freehold carries and farming leathers/bones

What i lvl i need for freehold and how much gold i can get per day?

How many bones/leathers i can get per hour farming as twink? Thanks a lot.

No clue. I'd suggest making a new thread or asking in the #110 channel on discord.

after opening enough boxes to accumulate 700 war resources on a new 110 i decided to wowhead the scroll quest to see if i was missing a prerequisite but something has changed with the patch it seems.
https://www.wowhead.com/quest=53476/the-great-sea-scrolls#comments

comments say 111 and up now to loot it but can still be shared

after opening enough boxes to accumulate 700 war resources on a new 110 i decided to wowhead the scroll quest to see if i was missing a prerequisite but something has changed with the patch it seems.
https://www.wowhead.com/quest=53476/the-great-sea-scrolls#comments

comments say 111 and up now to loot it but can still be shared

I haven't been looking at 110 stuff for a bit with the changes from 8.1.5. I added that the sea scroll quest does NOT drop for 110s, but it is sharable. I also changed the note at the top to note that PvP queues are seperated, and only 110s without BfA are likely to see pops.

I haven't been looking at 110 stuff for a bit with the changes from 8.1.5. I added that the sea scroll quest does NOT drop for 110s, but it is sharable. I also changed the note at the top to note that PvP queues are seperated, and only 110s without BfA are likely to see pops.
You could also add that you are able to transfer to a standard/Legion account even if you currently are on a BfA account. You wont be able to do any bfa content, so the only way to keep leveling your neck would be during time walking. Bosses give 30 ap and 40 ap for the last boss in each tw dungeon

Does anyone know if I were to get one of the quests that offer an azerite piece, could I hold off on turning it in (whether that means abandoning it or holding on to it) until I complete the 4 necessary in order for it to come out as a 295 piece? or once I've already gotten the quest no matter if I abandon it, it will still be 280 even if I complete the other 4 prior to re-accepting and turning it in?

Great resource, but even after watching u's guide and his you tube channel and looking through here ,still sruggling to find correct path and zones order for dh. However the above comment about not having to do turn in q for az reward right away will help greatly

Question about faction switching. Can anyone tell me what happens to progress you've made unlocking followers and such from the war campaign? If you keep the followers, do they keep their items, and also what happens when you do it a second time and unlock followers again?

Question about faction switching. Can anyone tell me what happens to progress you've made unlocking followers and such from the war campaign? If you keep the followers, do they keep their items, and also what happens when you do it a second time and unlock followers again?
I learned this the hard way on my first 110 transfer, stuck with just 2. My later characters have 3 unlocked.

Do war campaign as far as it lets you.
Once you swap sides, you'll still have two guys unlocked (swapped to equivalent on new the faction).
The first default follower will be the same, the 2nd one you unlock be sure to pick something different than what you were given when transferred, leading to a possible 3 total followers after you've faction changed if you do it right.

Hello,
I have some simple questions:
1 Is it still possible to gear a 110 level twink in a BFA account and then transfer to a Legion account in order to queue BG ?
2 if 1 is true -> What will happened to the azerite gear once you are in legion ?
Are still usable or will be marked as red, I mean not usable ?
3 if 1 is true -> Also what happen to the BFA professions when you land in legion
Thanks in advance for any replies
Cheers

Hello,
I have some simple questions:
1 Is it still possible to gear a 110 level twink in a BFA account and then transfer to a Legion account in order to queue BG ?
2 if 1 is true -> What will happened to the azerite gear once you are in legion ?
Are still usable or will be marked as red, I mean not usable ?
3 if 1 is true -> Also what happen to the BFA professions when you land in legion
Thanks in advance for any replies
Cheers

1. Yes, it's still possible to gear a twink via Mythic Antorus and get your azerite pieces. When you transfer over from a BfA account to a Legion-only account, you are unable to equip your heart of azeroth and azerite pieces. That is how that works. You'll still have access to your professions but no way to access the BfA profession trainers, obviously. There ya go :)

Hi all. Eight months after Selja's question: Asking it again: " Is it still possible to gear a 110 level twink in a BFA account and then transfer to a Legion account in order to queue BG ?" I looked through this sub-forum, but couldn't find an answer.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/34787
Seems to say 'no': "
  • You cannot transfer a character from an account with the latest expansion to an account without the expansion
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread