"Your game of the week" thread.

WoWScrnShot_062422_210837.jpg
WoWScrnShot_062422_210844.jpg

was actually a good game. we were losing the majority of the match tell we started hitting bases hard and back capping while the farming commenced on their end. one game where the levelers actually were playing objectively and wanting to win even though we were getting wiped at the start.

View attachment 21120 View attachment 21121

was actually a good game. we were losing the majority of the match tell we started hitting bases hard and back capping while the farming commenced on their end. one game where the levelers actually were playing objectively and wanting to win even though we were getting wiped at the start.
No wonder why you were defending that 10 man wsg pic I posted so hard because that shit druid was you lmao

Lesson learned here... if its not a a video, it's bullshit.

Arenas can be fun. Sometimes you get rickrolled by a "I like to play with friends :NotLikeThis:" strong comp of 2 twinks while you are saddled with a random leveler.
#soloqueue

Still beats the current state of BGs. Hard to tell which meme more accurately describes the current random BG roster of hunterlympics;

i don't understand how hard it to squash beef. you all play all day every day. literally premade against eachother. kracks group versus almonds group. 3 hunters a piece, 3 healers, the rest fill in. i doubt alliance will ever premade a wargame though. they rather hope for levelers or uneven comps. which when it boils down to it, most of these screen shots are all uneven comps filled with hunters.
That'll never happen, bro.

Generally, from what I've seen twinks will not do 10v10 wargames (of course, there's exceptions). Oh, they love to talk about how much they'd kick everyone's ass or how their guild is the best. They'll talk about how much they want to. They'll spend weeks trying to agree on comps, rules, consumables ANYTHING to delay only to say "Well, we couldn't agree on anything." Seen this shit all the time.

I'm not saying egos are the only reason but it is the reason why those two will never 10v10 each other. I'd happily be proven wrong though.

I do wonder why it is we don't see casual wargames all the time. You could be playing battlegrounds with no hunters. All twinks no levelers. You could play whatever you want. You could do all hunters or all rogues or ANYTHING. You can literally make your own meta. It should be as easy as logging in to WoW, opening up the community tab and going "Hey guys, we're forming groups for 10v10s, who wants in?". That doesn't seem to happen though. Weird.

Idk, I might have a higher tolerance for pain, but I don't feel like EU BGs are that bad. There are indeed some that I rage quit, and everybody should do the same when they get matched vs 5+ hunters.

That'll never happen, bro.

Generally, from what I've seen twinks will not do 10v10 wargames (of course, there's exceptions). Oh, they love to talk about how much they'd kick everyone's ass or how their guild is the best. They'll talk about how much they want to. They'll spend weeks trying to agree on comps, rules, consumables ANYTHING to delay only to say "Well, we couldn't agree on anything." Seen this shit all the time.

I'm not saying egos are the only reason but it is the reason why those two will never 10v10 each other. I'd happily be proven wrong though.

I do wonder why it is we don't see casual wargames all the time. You could be playing battlegrounds with no hunters. All twinks no levelers. You could play whatever you want. You could do all hunters or all rogues or ANYTHING. You can literally make your own meta. It should be as easy as logging in to WoW, opening up the community tab and going "Hey guys, we're forming groups for 10v10s, who wants in?". That doesn't seem to happen though. Weird.
it doesn’t happen because “hey guys we’re forming for WGs” is the beginning of a three hour process of looking for just “one more healer” and “we need another FC so-and-so cant show up for another hour or so” and then you finally get one game and the losing team suddenly remembers they’d rather be organizing their sock drawer or something.

it’s a pain in the ass

it doesn’t happen because “hey guys we’re forming for WGs” is the beginning of a three hour process of looking for just “one more healer” and “we need another FC so-and-so cant show up for another hour or so” and then you finally get one game and the losing team suddenly remembers they’d rather be organizing their sock drawer or something.

it’s a pain in the ass
Yeah, it should be a piece of cake.

I've also noticed that pattern myself but it begs the question, why is it so hard to get groups together? It's a very simple process. It's almost like there's just not enough interest in it.

I find that fascinating especially with all the complaining about hunters.

Yeah, it should be a piece of cake.

I've also noticed that pattern myself but it begs the question, why is it so hard to get groups together? It's a very simple process. It's almost like there's just not enough interest in it.

I find that fascinating especially with all the complaining about hunters.
Getting 10 people isnt very difficult, making a good comp, not hurting feelings is difficult. Not to mention trying to make balanced teams, one good FC vs one shit FC is all it takes to tilt a WSG.

Can someone step up already who has a sub?
1. Make community, x faction, called 20 Wargames 20WG(short code)
2. Make invite link code permanent.
3. No mods/leaders. Just one owner. Just a community to join where shit talking is warranted.
4. We will see who the real gamers are that are willing to join or dodge :)

Can someone step up already who has a sub?
1. Make community, x faction, called 20 Wargames 20WG(short code)
2. Make invite link code permanent.
3. No mods/leaders. Just one owner. Just a community to join where shit talking is warranted.
4. We will see who the real gamers are that are willing to join or dodge :)
Let me guess it’s going to be the people who don’t use arcane or frag bombx2 off cd

No wonder why you were defending that 10 man wsg pic I posted so hard because that shit druid was you lmao
Yes. I was defending it "so hard". Because explaining logic into your brain in two sentences is "hard". Whether i am afk or not shouldn't matter. You think im going to waste my time getting farmed at gy as a feral druid by 5 twink hunters for your ego boost? No. Besides, you won't premade a wargame regardless. You were an exploiter in bfa trying to get the advantage. Now you que with druids who use free action potions to fc. Lmao. Trashcan.

Yes. I was defending it "so hard". Because explaining logic into your brain in two sentences is "hard". Whether i am afk or not shouldn't matter. You think im going to waste my time getting farmed at gy as a feral druid by 5 twink hunters for your ego boost? No. Besides, you won't premade a wargame regardless. You were an exploiter in bfa trying to get the advantage. Now you que with druids who use free action potions to fc. Lmao. Trashcan.
I won't premade wargames regardless? You clearly don't know what's been going on because I did get called for BFA wargames and I did play them. You're not even a competitive player you're just a goofy who AFKs before the match even begins if you see any slight advantage the other team has over yours. Stay in your AFK lane, GOOFY, because the premade one clearly isn't for you.

I won't premade wargames regardless? You clearly don't know what's been going on because I did get called for BFA wargames and I did play them. You're not even a competitive player you're just a goofy who AFKs before the match even begins if you see any slight advantage the other team has over yours. Stay in your AFK lane, GOOFY, because the premade one clearly isn't for you.

There it is... "slight advantage"... you have to get to the root of the crazy... you have to seek it out, it's not always just there for the taking.

Users who are viewing this thread