"Your game of the week" thread.

i don't understand how hard it to squash beef. you all play all day every day. literally premade against eachother. kracks group versus almonds group. 3 hunters a piece, 3 healers, the rest fill in. i doubt alliance will ever premade a wargame though. they rather hope for levelers or uneven comps. which when it boils down to it, most of these screen shots are all uneven comps filled with hunters.

i don't understand how hard it to squash beef. you all play all day every day. literally premade against eachother. kracks group versus almonds group. 3 hunters a piece, 3 healers, the rest fill in. i doubt alliance will ever premade a wargame though. they rather hope for levelers or uneven comps. which when it boils down to it, most of these screen shots are all uneven comps filled with hunters.
That’s not true I’ve only had a 3 hunter comp like once or twice. They queue that shit every day all day either 4 hunts 1 heal or 3 hunts 2 heals. I also rarely have a full 5 man…usually 2-3 people. I play every class evenly besides warrior which I don’t have. The “beef” originates from and reoccurs when I or one of my friends posts a funny ss of an embarrassing loss and they get offended/embarrassed.

Last edited:
That’s not true I’ve only had a 3 hunter comp like once or twice. They queue that shit every day all day either 4 hunts 1 heal or 3 hunts 2 heals. I play every class evenly besides warrior which I don’t have.
thats not the point. why dont you guys just wargame already. i dont understand.

thats not the point. why dont you guys just wargame already. i dont understand.
Lol just yesterday small was asking argent to wargame and he declined. I remember asking a lot of people in this bracket to wargsme usually out of boredom and always declined.

No... I mean for destro but only if you can play destro, which sure most destro players can because they play a warlock and its one the 2 easy specs but if you put these hunters who can barely use a doorhandle on a warlock, then no.
And ye, Demo lock has by far the highest skill cap of any spec/class at 20.

Demo is <3

i doubt alliance will ever premade a wargame though. they rather hope for levelers or uneven comps.
even putting aside that most people have alliance and horde toons, cross faction wargames are a thing now…

If people wanted to wargame we could make it happen but of the people bickering in this thread, I’ve only ever seen kracks have the stones to step up and actually play a serious game.

So when me and my bois Ace & Walder were queueing bgs tonight in hopes of queueing into Kracks to farm him we ran into this...

Screenshot (851) - Copy - Copy.png

...I swear I can't make these games up LMAO idk if they were trying or if they weren't but we 3-0 a BH horde 10 man 2nite, crazy story.

So when me and my bois Ace & Walder were queueing bgs tonight in hopes of queueing into Kracks to farm him we ran into this...

View attachment 21118

...I swear I can't make these games up LMAO idk if they were trying or if they weren't but we 3-0 a BH horde 10 man 2nite, crazy story.
I’m glad I’m in your head like that

View attachment 21118

I think that post just sums up the mental illness part of not understanding how powerful hunter is.

Only Almond/Fusion/Walder would post a screenshot of at least a 4 twink hunter 1 healer premade beating 10 horde twinks consisting of....Feral druids/Arcane Mages and Ret paladins. Didn't think it was possible for someone to be more retarded then Conq...

I hear the lock and keys jingling in the distance.
[doublepost=1656126332,1656126275][/doublepost]
@JadeFire stop afking out my bgs so i can screenshot you too

Oh, I'm usually in the same game still, just not on the horde side... we have that technology now.

View attachment 21118

View attachment 21118

pov : https://imgur.com/a/LDXxRcO

View attachment 21118

Dude I don't know what to say tbh... Your whole region is messed up. I see why some people play arenas and never step in BG. Imagine coming home after a hard day at work, logging to play a few BGs with you brain turned off only to end up on xpoff with some redbull kids saying you suck at lvl 20 pvp.

Peak community :kms:

Dude I don't know what to say tbh... Your whole region is messed up. I see why some people play arenas and never step in BG. Imagine coming home after a hard day at work, logging to play a few BGs with you brain turned off only to end up on xpoff with some redbull kids saying you suck at lvl 20 pvp.

Peak community :kms:
Imagine begging for attention from a region you don’t even play in lol clown
[doublepost=1656128197,1656128163][/doublepost]Go fix ur site

View attachment 21118

Well judging by the screen shots, I will break this down for you because you are inept and can't put two and two together. Two of those druids afked out. 0 damage and 0 heals. SO really it was 8 people. You ran a full retard group of 5 twink hunters and 2 twink healers into them. The only thing that was cool about this photo was to see all the people playing the druids....who still have some brain cells left.

Users who are viewing this thread