"Your game of the week" thread.

There it is... "slight advantage"... you have to get to the root of the crazy... you have to seek it out, it's not always just there for the taking.
Don't speak to me untill you stop alt F4ing out of my games, please and thanks.

I won't premade wargames regardless? You clearly don't know what's been going on because I did get called for BFA wargames and I did play them. You're not even a competitive player you're just a goofy who AFKs before the match even begins if you see any slight advantage the other team has over yours. Stay in your AFK lane, GOOFY, because the premade one clearly isn't for you.
Don’t recall you ever playing bfa wargames LOL

I won't premade wargames regardless? You clearly don't know what's been going on because I did get called for BFA wargames and I did play them. You're not even a competitive player you're just a goofy who AFKs before the match even begins if you see any slight advantage the other team has over yours. Stay in your AFK lane, GOOFY, because the premade one clearly isn't for you.

You didn't even read what I said you mongoloid. I was not talking about bfa wargames. You never played wargames in BFA. It's not some secret. Not in this expansion or bfa. You've always opted to find another way to get an advantage at the use of abusing in game bugs. Like exploiting all throughout the last half of bfa when vets were still shitting on your 29 hunter with the debuff on. And I solo que unless I am wargaming. You only premade. You swapped factions after getting your ass handed to you countless times on horde. Only to quad que with the rest of the hunters on alliance who were farming you. You play classes with no skill cap in this bracket. Last time I saw you on a another class like warrior in bfa I cringed.

I only hope that Ace and Waider are just in full cringe mode with hands over faces for even being mentioned in the complete embarrassment this has become.

Also what a weird flex “I was called to wargame” like anyone isn’t asked to play when desperate to fill

unknown.png

close game. 2 hunters on each team, was a nice refreshing breeze.

it wasnt a flex, kracksy i was just stating facts. Can we all stop being egotistical and be friends? reply to this message with your btag added so we can all premade together and kick some ass!

it wasnt a flex, kracksy i was just stating facts. Can we all stop being egotistical and be friends? reply to this message with your btag added so we can all premade together and kick some ass!
No thanks

I'm posting a losing game. GG hordies. Dio did some crazy heals.
upload_2022-6-26_15-5-48.png

Anyways 33.8% of my damage came from incinerate (8.4%) + immolate(7.1%) + immolate dot(18.3%). Both get buffed by 20% next reset season. Thx blizz! And essence drain gets a extra 11% dmg reduction. Still not as OP as a hunter but it's getting closer!

Last edited:
WoWScrnShot_062522_200913.jpg
WoWScrnShot_062522_200915.jpg
WoWScrnShot_062522_200917.jpg

i thought about flagging jadefire many times during this match, but it was actually a good game, so there ya go. we cameback towards the tail end, i think the comps were fair tbh, we had no healer the entire match.

View attachment 21129 View attachment 21130 View attachment 21131

i thought about flagging jadefire many times during this match, but it was actually a good game, so there ya go. we cameback towards the tail end, i think the comps were fair tbh, we had no healer the entire match.

94k heals from one crappy horde priest
only 34k heals from one ally pallly with a war in 2nd place.

That shouldn’t have been such a close game. Ally was lazy and careless.

Users who are viewing this thread