"Your game of the week" thread.

I think if you enjoy games like this, you should just zoom your camera all the way in and really commit to the FPS mechanics
You’re right I do enjoy showing bad hunters that think they are good just how bad they are
[doublepost=1656093433,1656093272][/doublepost]
I love when i lose bgs and all the hordes show up showing off, but when they lose none show up, it makes me feels like they really hurt all the bgs they lost to me :)
Dude you’re a meme that only queues with hunter stacked teams and still manage to lose to teams with far less hunters. Just accept that you’re not good at the game and maybe you’ll get better and not feel the need to queue 3 hunt 2 heals or 4 hunt 1 heal all the time.

I love when i lose bgs and all the hordes show up showing off, but when they lose none show up, it makes me feels like they really hurt all the bgs they lost to me :)
Everyone was here when there was pictures of alliance hunters winning games too. And Ill be honest, I dont know who you are, I dont really care who you are. But dude, yikes.

[doublepost=1656093433,1656093272][/doublepost]
Dude you’re a meme that only queues with hunter stacked teams and still manage to lose to teams with far less hunters. Just accept that you’re not good at the game and maybe you’ll get better and not feel the need to queue 3 hunt 2 heals or 4 hunt 1 heal all the time.[/QUOTE]

all the time? i just came back 2 days ago after 4months playing endgame for the first time... bro How many bgs would you have lost to feel like this, I'm sorry for u :)

Last edited:
@Argent
Yeah all the time in 20s I see you play those comps lol and idc about ur endgame 300 losses at 1800 thing u did we’re all talking about 20s here…

oh Yes? try to get that from 0 without knowing anyone, playing ret and without understanding english :)

come on kracks u are nothing without small and nght, we all know that... keep trying :)
I can make random groups and win anyway, even playing alone everyone knows how dangerous I am as a simple healer

oh Yes? try to get that from 0 without knowing anyone, playing ret and without understanding english :)

come on kracks u are nothing without small and nght, we all know that... keep trying :)
I can make random groups and win anyway, even playing alone everyone knows how dangerous I am as a simple healer
Yeah I think you need to take another English course cuz ur not making any sense

Just win with style... winning with warlocks/hunters/priests takes zero effort... and just gets mocked... and rightfully so... because those classes are moron proof.

People want respect for playing the game on child mode... and those people are crazy.

Yeah, blue for shaman... a warlock in those games is sometimes even more annoying than a hunter... and they can just remove healers from the game with luck.

And arguably warlock has the least skill needed per kill, even over hunter.

Last edited:
No... I mean for destro but only if you can play destro, which sure most destro players can because they play a warlock and its one the 2 easy specs but if you put these hunters who can barely use a doorhandle on a warlock, then no.
And ye, Demo lock has by far the highest skill cap of any spec/class at 20.

Users who are viewing this thread