Xio and Myrmidon strike again

Status
Not open for further replies.
iaccidentallytwink said:
Except I didn't ignore the post, I answered it and then came back to lol @ it later. If I've actually skipped a relevant argument please point it out again so I can shoot it down now.
You haven't even shot anything down so far.

Myrmidon said:
You haven't even shot anything down so far.

Except for your entire argument, if you ever even had one.

If you're not going to state what I haven't attempted to address, then stop irrelevantly flaming.

Neither of you are really proving anyone wrong, tbh. You're both so close though :3

iaccidentallytwink said:

If you're not going to state what I haven't attempted to address, then stop irrelevantly flaming.
Alright why don't we start from the beginning then and take a look at how you "shot down" my entire argument.

We're going to look at this "argument" piece by piece, k?

You said

You are seriously bad enough to attempt this when you can play normally and get it by doing 300k damage before logging out, because it's bugged

My response

Play normally? You have a level 16 twink, but then you're just a unique lil flower aren't you?

Your response

Play normally as in, stop doing things the retarded way when you can do it the bugged way which is atm easier.

My closing statements

So you're telling me exploiting a bug is playing normally, but what we did is "retarded". I'm sorry but I just don't see your logic.

Your, well, whatever this was.

Also, I haven't PvP'd on Thirk since 3.1, which is when the bug came about.

You really really got me there, shot down my argument real bad. How bout we take a look at the sub argument going on here.

You said

half of the WoW world knows about the bug.

My response

And if its so easy why don't you have it? And if it's so well known, why doesn't every twink have it?

Your response

I haven't PvP'd on Thirk since 3.1, which is when the bug came about.

My response

Fails to address the second part of my statement.

Your response.

Also, I haven't PvP'd on Thirk since 3.1, which is when the bug came about.

When the second part of my quote was this

why doesn't every twink have it?

ya bro, totally shot down my argument there to. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't notice the sarcasm.

Need I go on?

Seriously, you might want to rethink who is "irrelevantly flaming".

to summarize this thread in one sentance:

ppl are arguing over dumb stuff

Myrmidon said:
Alright why don't we start from the beginning then and take a look at how you "shot down" my entire argument.

We're going to look at this "argument" piece by piece, k?

You said

My response

Your response

My closing statements

Your, well, whatever this was.

You really really got me there, shot down my argument real bad. How bout we take a look at the sub argument going on here.

You said

My response

Your response

My response

Your response.

When the second part of my quote was this

ya bro, totally shot down my argument there to. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't notice the sarcasm.

Need I go on?

Seriously, you might want to rethink who is "irrelevantly flaming".

Your first unaddressed argument did not require an answer, because it was opinionated. As for the second one, random bug is random. But if you PvP enough you'll most likely get it (provided you aren't bad and doing damage).

iaccidentallytwink said:
Your first unaddressed argument did not require an answer, because it was opinionated.

This is the part of your quote I was referring to.

Opinionated? That may be so but a bug in the context of the word is not playing the game "normally" it's not a matter of opinion it's a matter of definition. If we are going from a traditional standpoint the moderator of an argument would decide the winner based on who conveyed their opinion the most clearly and logically, go back and read that then tell me who you think that was.

As for the second one, random bug is random.
What a compelling argument.
But if you PvP enough you'll most likely get it (provided you aren't bad and doing damage).
Most likely implies most people have it, so why do I see almost nobody with it. Link any guild right now in the 19 bracket, any guild of your choosing, I can guarantee you the majority of people WILL NOT have damage control, unless it is a very small guild.

The thing I actually find sad about getting this achievement is the only reward from it is 10 achievement points, no title, no loot, no e-peen rights, just 10 achievement points.

Edit: And they still lost the fight.

fearthelock said:
I think I just lost braincells reading all this =(

most likely...and if you lost brain cells READING this - imagine what happened to the ones who wrote it...myself included ._.

Myrmidon said:
This is the part of your quote I was referring to.

Opinionated? That may be so but a bug in the context of the word is not playing the game "normally" it's not a matter of opinion it's a matter of definition. If we are going from a traditional standpoint the moderator of an argument would decide the winner based on who conveyed their opinion the most clearly and logically, go back and read that then tell me who you think that was.

What a compelling argument. Most likely implies most people have it, so why do I see almost nobody with it. Link any guild right now in the 19 bracket, any guild of your choosing, I can guarantee you the majority of people WILL NOT have damage control, unless it is a very small guild.

Because if you're farming mid you're bad.

McBankington said:
The thing I actually find sad about getting this achievement is the only reward from it is 10 achievement points, no title, no loot, no e-peen rights, just 10 achievement points.

Edit: And they still lost the fight.

Title: (Name) The Honor Farmer

Btw, did you see my post about pretty much what you said? rofl

This whole thread is stupid... please stop posting here and feeding the senseless fire.

was in the game for a while, left multiple times.

to everyone who has posted here, or helped you with this...go play arena.

Kahr said:
was in the game for a while, left multiple times.

to everyone who has posted here, or helped you with this...go play arena.

are those glow poi in your pic? or just a graphic design

░░░░░░░░░░░▓███████▓░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓██▓░░░░░░░

░░░░░▒██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓██▒░░░░

░░░░██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██░░░

░░░██▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▒░░░░██░░

░░█▓▓▓░▓██▒░░░░░▒█▓▒▒██▓░░░██░

░██▓▓░░▓███░░░░▒█░░░░███▓░░░█▓

▒█░█░░░░░░█▓░░░▓▓░░░░░░░█░░░▒█

██░▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▒░░░▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░█

██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

██░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░█