Xio and Myrmidon strike again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really are bad at forums, you should probably quit while you're behind.

This coming from the guy, that has 916(?) posts behind Iaccidentallytwink. Hes behind? FFS, your behind, this guy helped me out with so many things about twinking low levels... Where the hell are your "THANKS" posts, your blogs?

You sir, fail...

I'm online btw

Myrmidon said:
Except ALL of those were in response to you nitpicking grammar. Saying you should have proper grammar if you want to insult someone's grammar is NOT the same as flat out insulting their grammar when you run out of relevant things to say. Was I just supposed to let it slide?

Oh gawd, these two are just digging themselves a deeper whole huh? Keep going guys, got 6 feet of shit to get through until the animals can't smell your rotting, fail corpses.

canihascookie said:
Again...

Are you two seriously that bad to waste xx amount of hours. Play normally, yes NORMALLY. Level 13, 10, 16, 18, 19 twinks are still PLAYING NORMALLY. You only gain so many advantages at level 10, 13, 16, 18 and so on. Those advantages are easily taken down by simply hunters.

As I said, HAPPY CONGRATSUFACKUATIONS. Thanks for playing the game.
He was suggesting bugs over "playing normally" which we did, while telling us we should "play normally" his idea of normal is cheating.

Bugs you say?

My dear wow user, you need to consider that world of warcraft is full of bugs... Everyone uses them, regardless if you know it or not...

I am going to step down from this tish, this is not worth arguing over...

You can have your opinion, I'll keep my own.

Myrmidon said:
He was suggesting bugs over "playing normally" which we did, while telling us we should "play normally" his idea of normal is cheating.

Bugs and Exploits are two different things.

1. This bug is unavoidable. If you play for more than a few hours without logging out you will get this regardless of whether you TRY to or not. This is a bug.

2. Playing normally triggers this bug.

3. You lose.

4. CHECK OUT MY NEW SIG GUYS.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Using a bug is better than not using it (in this situation).

And you're not one to talk about being bad at forums, you've been stumbling over your own words in this thread and contradicting yourself, don't even try anymore.
That's just your opinion, man. And I may have been "stumbling over my words" but point out where I contradicted myself.

Myrmidon said:
That's just your opinion, man. And I may have been "stumbling over my words" but point out where I contradicted myself.

My sig speaks for itself.

Spooksters said:
Oh gawd, these two are just digging themselves a deeper whole huh? Keep going guys, got 6 feet of shit to get through until the animals can't smell your rotting, fail corpses.
Wow, you really are dense aren't you?

Nice sig... I'm leaving this thread now, not worth it...

@ Xio, good luck dealing with all this drama

@Mrym, good luck dealing with all this llubtish

@ IaccidentallyTwink, well played /bow

iaccidentallytwink said:
Bugs and Exploits are two different things.

1. This bug is unavoidable. If you play for more than a few hours without logging out you will get this regardless of whether you TRY to or not. This is a bug.

2. Playing normally triggers this bug.

3. You lose.

4. CHECK OUT MY NEW SIG GUYS.
I have played for well over 6 hours at a time, which is the time it took me to do the achievement, and I have never got it. Your "bug" is flawed.

Myrmidon said:
Your "bug" is flawed.

Because the definition of bug is "working as intended", correct?

iaccidentallytwink said:
My sig speaks for itself.
Except for the fact that your sig does not point out where I contradicted myself, dictionary is that way ---->. Try not to use words you don't know the meaning of next time.

Myrmidon said:
Except for the fact that your sig does not point out where I contradicted myself, dictionary is that way ---->. Try not to use words you don't know the meaning of next time.

Your partner contradicted you, and you contradicted your statement before that by talking about someone else's grammar. I think I'm doing fine without a dictionary. Care to try again?

something tells me they dont give a crap about the achievement and were just looking forward to trolling you guys

Heró said:
something tells me they dont give a crap about the achievement and were just looking forward to trolling you guys

I have nothing better to do. They wanted to start, by all means, they were allowed to. It's not like they're making anyone else look bad.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Because the definition of bug is "working as intended", correct?
See, you can't even stay true to your original post, you say it happens, I say why hasn't it worked, you say i dunno. Ya, you sure are a genius.

Myrmidon said:
See, you can't even stay true to your original post, you say it happens, I say why hasn't it worked, you say i dunno. Ya, you sure are a genius.

I said it happens. Yep. Never said every time consistently.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Your partner contradicted you, and you contradicted your statement before that by talking about someone else's grammar. I think I'm doing fine without a dictionary. Care to try again?
Like I said before, you resorted to attacks on grammar long before anyone else did, if you want to ignore a post you point out a grammatical error. If you are going to be a grammar nazi you can't have grammatical errors, I'm not the one who resorted to grammar attacks, you are and you couldn't even do it properly.

I never skipped a relevant point by pointing out a grammatical error.

Myrmidon said:
Like I said before, you resorted to attacks on grammar long before anyone else did, if you want to ignore a post you point out a grammatical error. If you are going to be a grammar nazi you can't have grammatical errors, I'm not the one who resorted to grammar attacks, you are and you couldn't even do it properly.

I never skipped a relevant point by pointing out a grammatical error.

Except I didn't ignore the post, I answered it and then came back to lol @ it later. If I've actually skipped a relevant argument please point it out again so I can shoot it down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread