Xio and Myrmidon strike again

Status
Not open for further replies.
CanIhasCookie has stepped into the arena.

Farming the GY is bad... even for an achievement... I agree with Iaccidentallytwink on this one... This is nothing to brag about, all this does is DEGRADE your guild... If it was even a respected guild to begin with...

I've been in many battlegroups and on many servers. This has happened plenty of times, but the very few that decide to brag about it are just.... /stealth

If your okay with GY farming, thats great... Good luck getting your guild respected with other respected guilds...

All in all, grats for wasting x amount of hours on 10 stupid achievements points...

~CanIHasCookie

Myrmidon said:
I noticed there is a gap between your sentence and your punctuation, you may want to fix this before attacking other people's grammar.

The gap is there so I don't have to type lol10chars and look like a retard.

Myrmidon said:
I noticed there is a gap between your sentence and your punctuation, you may want to fix this before attacking other people's grammar.

The gap is there to avoid the 10character rule, you should be the one to stop grabbing for flammage in straw.

:edit: and thirk beat me to it...again

There's the Flame War you two asked for. Have fun and good night.

canihascookie said:
All in all, grats for wasting x amount of hours on 10 stupid achievements points...

I would do this totally (x hours for points, not Damage Control). It's actually not the process of holding someone hostage in a WSG that I don't like. It's just the fact that they're posting it and stating specifically that they want to make people QQ about it.

Don't get me wrong, I still think it's bad ethic and I wouldn't do this (yet), but I think it's "justified" if you want a perfect achievement twink, although at this moment you really should just spam BG queues and hope it bugs for you.

Look at him squirm..

His only comebacks consist of improper grammar/spelling..

Sad imo.

Xio said:
Look at him squirm..

Sad imo.

lolwut .

258Troll_spray.jpg

Spooksters said:
The gap is there to avoid the 10character rule, you should be the one to stop grabbing for flammage in straw.

:edit: and thirk beat me to it...again
When you have to start resorting to attacking people's grammar, you have lost.

From the great words of the site admin himself

WOW!!! JUST WOW!!!

Amazing to stick with it for 13 hours. Sick. BUT, that is sad at the same time.

This is indeed a black eye and these type things makes twinks look very bad.

I played mucho wow, but never in a million years could I sit that long farming noobs.

I say grats on the one end, but I'm dissapointed in you on the other....

Thanks for bragging about something that anyone can do if they wanted to put enough time into it...

Close this thread before this thing gets 30 pages of flames...

Myrmidon said:
Myrmidon said:

Xio said:

Myrmidon said:
Your obviously

Myrmidon said:
You're whole

Am I the only one who thinks Xio and Myrmidon are attacking each other?

I started giggling when I read this. The first quote implies he has been attacking himself and Xio.

Yeah, Im with you on that Thirk - Myrmidon attacks me/you for explaining why you had a space before you punctuation - it was they who attacked you for it in the first place...? lol

Good flame war, too bad they're both supposed to be on the same side

Myrmidon said:
If you wonder why he is "being a dick" clearly you weren't here a couple months back when twinkinfo "started it".

Both sides were dicks a few months ago, QQ?

Again...

Are you two seriously that bad to waste xx amount of hours. Play normally, yes NORMALLY. Level 13, 10, 16, 18, 19 twinks are still PLAYING NORMALLY. You only gain so many advantages at level 10, 13, 16, 18 and so on. Those advantages are easily taken down by simply hunters.

As I said, HAPPY CONGRATSUFACKUATIONS. Thanks for playing the game.

iaccidentallytwink said:
I would do this totally (x hours for points, not Damage Control). It's actually not the process of holding someone hostage in a WSG that I don't like. It's just the fact that they're posting it and stating specifically that they want to make people QQ about it.

Don't get me wrong, I still think it's bad ethic and I wouldn't do this (yet), but I think it's "justified" if you want a perfect achievement twink, although at this moment you really should just spam BG queues and hope it bugs for you.
We never asked for it to get posted here last time, but it did, and we had to endure flames on your terms, this time we bring the flames on our terms. Last time we wanted to do an achievement for the sake of doing it, and we got flamed for it this time we wanted to dot he achievement for the sake of doing it, with the added bonus of being a big fuck you to you guys after what happened last time.

I'm not going to "spam BG queues and hope it bugs", first of all, if you want to talk about ethics, using a bug to get an achievement is not morally proper. Secondly, the patch is coming which means the timer is coming, I want the achievement, I don't want to hope I end up getting it before the patch.

What do you think admin's intent was when he posted it month's ago if not to start a flame war?

You really are bad at forums, you should probably quit while you're behind.

Cookies - Stealing this thread for better purposes, you online right now? :3

and what about level 11,12,14,15,17 twinks? you didn't mention them - are they unproper? D*8

iaccidentallytwink said:
Am I the only one who thinks Xio and Myrmidon are attacking each other?

I started giggling when I read this. The first quote implies he has been attacking himself and Xio.
Except ALL of those were in response to you nitpicking grammar. Saying you should have proper grammar if you want to insult someone's grammar is NOT the same as flat out insulting their grammar when you run out of relevant things to say. Was I just supposed to let it slide?

Myrmidon said:
We never asked for it to get posted here last time, but it did, and we had to endure flames on your terms, this time we bring the flames on our terms. Last time we wanted to do an achievement for the sake of doing it, and we got flamed for it this time we wanted to dot he achievement for the sake of doing it, with the added bonus of being a big fuck you to you guys after what happened last time.

I'm not going to "spam BG queues and hope it bugs", first of all, if you want to talk about ethics, using a bug to get an achievement is not morally proper. Secondly, the patch is coming which means the timer is coming, I want the achievement, I don't want to hope I end up getting it before the patch.

What do you think admin's intent was when he posted it month's ago if not to start a flame war?

You really are bad at forums, you should probably quit while you're behind.

Using a bug is better than not using it (in this situation).

And you're not one to talk about being bad at forums, you've been stumbling over your own words in this thread and contradicting yourself, don't even try anymore.

Myrmidon said:
Except ALL of those were in response to you nitpicking grammar. Saying you should have proper grammar if you want to insult someone's grammar is NOT the same as flat out insulting their grammar when you run out of relevant things to say. Was I just supposed to let it slide?

I addressed your points, there was nothing relevant left to say.

Myrmidon said:

Xio said:

This is still the best part of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread