US WTS Blackvenom Blade - Bleeding Hallow Horde

Discussion in '20-29 Trade' started by Speratic, Jul 9, 2019.

Share This Page

1. jwl

jwl FC - Pagle

I remember snipping 2 of these years ago for like 700k total, back when they were actually BIS. I dont think a level 21 required BVB is worth 2 million gold when there are easier/better options to obtain. Best of luck selling though, it is a rare/great item

2. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

I realize it may not be worth 1.7 mil, but I am just going off of market value, literally using Undermine's pricing, I'm not making some shit up being like ok, it says 1k on Undermine, lets jack it up make the twinks pay big, I've been selling it cheaper than all the other lv. 21 ones in the US. I actually have it posted for 1.5 mil now, just saying, I dropped the price even further

3. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

Still selling mine cheapest in US! Bump

4. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

5. Tiger

Tiger Grandfathered

You realize that the UMJ price doesn't mean anything right? It all depends on what people are willing to pay. For example, I own a Nightbane Staff. It is the only Nightbane staff on my server. There are literally 0 staffs on UMJ:

https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/bleeding-hollow/item/3227

If i wanted, I could just post the staff for 10mil every day for two weeks and the listed price on UMJ would be 6m+... It is extremely easy to manipulate UMJ, especially with GF'd/Twink items. The true price is what people are actually willing to pay for it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

Wait. You're telling me, someone whose made 60 mil through AH and face trades, and I've also owned 2 feldrakes, 2 swift spectral tigers, a blue spectral tiger, 2 shorestriders, a blue rocket, 3 rhinos, 2 epic rockets by trading for them this xpac how to use UMJ? I'm sure you've been in the ball park of my experience! Its not like I trade big items or sell them ever.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  7. Tiger

Tiger Grandfathered

upload_2019-8-18_9-37-11.png

You don't want to compare dick sizes in this situation dude, 60m is a joke to me

8. CinderKitten

CinderKitten Founder of Teldrassil Firefighters

@Tiger Thanks for the laugh, Good to see someone put idiot Speratic in his place.

9. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

So you get the picture then , I dont need to hear your crap advice about umj is what I was getting at :( you understand how to play the ah. And, to make things even better, almost all my sales have been twink items, rare items, unobtainables, only about 10 mil have been tcg mount sales
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 18, 2019 ---
    L-O-L let's see your swift spec please

10. CinderKitten

Imagine thinking Swift Spectral is hard.
    :Seriously?:

11. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

Imagine coming on a thread and telling someone that sells and trades items like this all the time how to play AH. Yea, they are the hardest item to come by in the game, again, let's see your unbound swift.

12. CinderKitten

Imagine the fact all you do is try to make gold and you're still below average at it. Why would i want an unbound swift? Imagine trying to flex making 60 mil when people who are good at selling make x5 your gold with half the time.

13. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

L-O-L, even if its mediocre, which it isnt. We can ask 98% of players how much they made this xpac and see of they've even made remotely close to as much as I have.

14. CinderKitten

L-O-L He spoke the truth L-O-L

15. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

Go ahead, start asking players how much they've made. Let's go, Mr. I dont own a swift.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 18, 2019 ---
    When you reach roughly 98% of sub count. You can come back with your results

16. CinderKitten

Imagine trying to flex gold on a "TWINK WEBSITE" where 99.9% are here for you know, Twinking? Also i have a swift, not like it was hard. I'm not gonna go out and ask every single sub how much gold they've made just to prove some idiot is below average.

17. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

Dude cant even prove his point. If it wasn't so hard, you can go get a swift today surely.

18. Ashlander

Ashlander Member

What do you think if this post was an advice not for topic starter only but for all potential AH clients too? so everybody can see how it works and buy things for fair price...

19. CinderKitten

How stupid are you? If i say i have a dick 10 times the size of an average male, I guess if you don't go ask 3 billion plus males you can't prove your point that i don't.

20. Tiger

Tiger Grandfathered

Wtf are you talking about? I make millions every month manipulating UMJ prices. This is ESPECIALLY true with GF'd items and TCG mounts, where the supply is basically zero. Once you own enough of the market share you can set your own price. It's basic economics. What's also true is that there is a delta between your set price and the actual market value/demand for the product. The delta for your shitty knife is extremely high. With TCG mounts this delta can be pretty large and you will still sell the mount since people will pay the extra price for a rare mount. People will NOT pay the extra price for a useless knife, regardless of how low the supply is.

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)