US WTS Blackvenom Blade - Bleeding Hallow Horde

Discussion in '20-29 Trade' started by Speratic, Jul 9, 2019.

Share This Page

1. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

Not really concerned about it, itll either sell or be used in a trade, I like you happen to know what I'm doing.

2. Light

Light vet

i love seeing someones ego get destroyed thanks @Tiger

the real note worthy part is - will he surrender be humbled or become ignorant

3. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

My ego isnt destroyed. So hes a bit ahead of me in terms of mounts, and that's cool! But it doesn't take away from the fact that i own one of the only swifts left and I've made 60 mil this xpac:) I'm doing fucking phenomenal, I got 2 swifts this xpac, a blue, 2 feldrakes, literally been crushing my dreams.

4. Light

Light vet

good for you man always look @ the posotive side and stay loose
    heard you traded miners hat of the deep for this. probably the worst economical decision you made. but we all take L's at times !

5. CinderKitten

CinderKitten Founder of Teldrassil Firefighters

He didn't finish preschool, Economics goes above his head. Let's make it simple for his -200 IQ to process.

Swift Spectral Tiger : Unique Mount, Low Supply..Everyone uses a mount, from raiders to arena players..Making this highly desirable

BvB Level 21 : Cannot be used by 20 twinks, Lower DPS then 29 Daggers, Not a Unique Transmog. 120's don't want, Transmog collectors don't want it, Twinks don't want it. Totally worth 1.5 million.

I may personally dislike @Light but even he realizes how much of a PoS that dagger is.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

Yea, well I didnt know bwb was in such a bad spot. I got 3 spec Cubs, hippo hatchling. Ethereal trader, this, and defias rapier at the time I saw 3 defias rapier sell for 550-650k in the past 3 months on TSM of when he traded it. I used the 3 specs in a trade to get my 2nd feldrake, and the pets I still have with the rapier. I think I got a good trade. If worse comes to worse. I'll just hold onto this til it becomes useful if best comes to best. Itll sell or be used in a trade for a tcg mount.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 18, 2019 ---
    I got the hat for 400k, so I got a huge W with this trade.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2019 ---
    F

7. CinderKitten

You probably cover your windows in tin foil to protect yourself from the "Alien Mind Control Rays". Your dagger is not worth 10% of your price, You took a big L on the trade. No one is butt hurt except you because you made a shitty trade, but hey we all make mistakes. Keeping telling yourself you're "phenomenal", maybe one day you might actually believe it.

8. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

you might need to inject yourself with vitamin d. Someone help this man, hes depressed and trying to tear me down, but cant because my sunlight is too bright :)
    The trade was a huge w for me.

9. CinderKitten

Good to see you took my advice, Remember...Everyone's out to tear you down! They are just depressed and evil jealous beings trying to tear down your "Phenomenal Gold Making".
    ThinkingFace

10. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

You are so sad though, you keep tearing down my accomplishments which I take very big pride in, you keep trying:) and trying :) and trying :) but to no avail keep coming up short!
    And yes, you're 100% butthurt, jealous, and depressed.

11. Mythical

Mythical Demon

I got a Feldrake for free and a burning hippo for 650k, no AH sniping just a from a friend.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hashbrowns

Hashbrowns Coordinator Arena Ladder Coordinator

Let's not derail guys, if you are interested in the item, post. If you have a quick comment about the price that's fine let's get it back on track. Good luck OP.

13. Radical

Radical Member

50k and 1 pp tuch final offer

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

Thanks @Hashbrowns. @Radical I'm flattered, but I'll have to pass. Firm with 1.5 mil or rhino and tcg pets. Still cheapest in US by over 500k!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Mythical

Mythical Demon

I 100% here you but say someone posted an Assassin's blade thread for 5 mill gold.

You'd let that thread ride even though theres no a spot of hope any soul would pay that?

hmm, im onboard for letting this dude keep his delusional shit afloat, but idk, it makes sense for closing it to.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 19, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 19, 2019 ---
    I mean tbh i have another unbound regular BVB, can i open a thread for that to for millions ? can i just start making threads overpricing everything?

thats gunna create a shitty selling/buying environment. This dudes used to sniping auctionhouses, not forum trading.

16. Radical

Radical Member

Hes never gonna sell it. Let him waste his time. No skin off our backs

17. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

Hey @Radical, what if I sell/ trade it,do you want me to send you a message? :) cause I want to see your skin fall off your back it might not be this xpac, but mark my words, I'll sell / trade it.

18. Radical

Radical Member

No one is questioning your ability to sell/trade it. At the price you are asking though, it WILL NOT sell :)

19. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

Bump!

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. OP
    Speratic

Speratic Veteran

Still cheapest in US by over 600k!

• Funny Funny x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)