Wtb premadez

Willy irks me because he says horde need to communicate better. Yes, that's a factor. But we need those people to be great players. Willy refuses to adopt techniques known for trumping all others. I would like for him to stop posting on matters of balance until he can master said techniques.

Vibrant + Bionix + Bali

Willyshatner said:
I would love to let it go. In fact, I already have a few times. Each time it's the same song and dance. I go days/weeks without saying a word to him or about him, then he goes and shoots his mouth off in game/vent or leaves a post specifically directed at me. Of course, I could just not respond

Many parents run into similiar circumstances with thier kids, boys especially. My advice on the matter is to take away both of thier computer privledges for a week, have both sit in the corner to think about what they've done, and then have each of them to accept responsibility for thier role in the arguement followed by an apology.

Thats just how I generally deal with it.

Daydra said:
Many parents run into similiar circumstances with thier kids, boys especially. My advice on the matter is to take away both of thier computer privledges for a week, have both sit in the corner to think about what they've done, and then have each of them to accept responsibility for thier role in the arguement followed by an apology.

eh my mom preferred the wooden spoon until it breaks method, it worked faster and left a more lasting impression.

Then again my older brother never did figure out that if he just shut up and stopped back talking it went a lot easier.

Franchi said:
eh my mom preferred the wooden spoon until it breaks method, it worked faster and left a more lasting impression.

Then again my older brother never did figure out that if he just shut up and stopped back talking it went a lot easier.

I'm not at all suprised.

Vibrant + Bionix + Bali

Daydra said:

Time outs are dumb, and so is grounding someone. Well, I guess it might work if your kids are socially retarded as hell and all they know/want to do is play video games.

Igotoparties said:
Time outs are dumb, and so is grounding someone. Well, I guess it might work if your kids are socially retarded as hell and all they know/want to do is play video games.

This guy knows parenting. He watched a tv special about it.

Vibrant + Bionix + Bali

We could try something totally different... something almost completely unheard of in this bracket...

Would you two be interested in compromising?

Willy, could you try to post a bit less on what you think the horde needs to do?

Dont, could you try to be polite to players in vent even if they sort of totally suck?

Is that fair or am I missing something? (Don't just say the other person won't follow through.)

Mongro said:
We could try something totally different... something almost completely unheard of in this bracket...

Willy, could you try to post a bit less on what you think the horde needs to do?

Dont, could you try to be polite to players in vent even if they sort of totally suck?

Is that fair or am I missing something? (Don't just say the other person won't follow through.)

woah woah woah woah woah WOAH mong.......we cant compromise THIS IS 29s!

i wish i had ohai's gif skill

Compromise.gif

Willy irks me because he says horde need to communicate better. Yes, that's a factor. But we need those people to be great players. Willy refuses to adopt techniques known for trumping all others. I would like for him to stop posting on matters of balance until he can master said techniques.

LOL. This is why you're a moron. BGs are a team effort. Which means that progress can only be made as a team. Sure, individual skill is good, and has a place. However, our problem isn't individual skill. It's our teamwork. You can keep insisting that I am bad cuz I don't use a focus frame. Myself and all the Glads who don't use them are just terrible.

That doesn't change the fact that horde can't communicate their way out of a wet paper bag. That doesn't change the fact that the horde can't counter a kiting D. That doesn't change the fact that you have no business talking to/about anyone in the fashion that you do.

Let it go already.

Sure, I am down.

Cool. Also, it might be best if you don't keep taking shots at him while we are trying to work this out.

8xnlc.gif

It's really all I have left

Willyshatner said:
LOL. This is why you're a moron. BGs are a team effort. Which means that progress can only be made as a team. Sure, individual skill is good, and has a place. However, our problem isn't individual skill. It's our teamwork. You can keep insisting that I am bad cuz I don't use a focus frame. Myself and all the Glads who don't use them are just terrible.

Everyone else that uses focus effectively considers you a complete fool.

Mongro said:

If every player is willing to start playing correctly, sure. But when a player refuses to play correctly, night after night, month after month, year after year, then no. I cannot be polite to that kind of individual.

Everyone else that uses focus effectively considers you a complete fool.

I guess it's a good thing that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, then.

If every player is willing to start playing correctly, sure. But when a player refuses to play correctly, night after night, month after month, year after year, then no. I cannot be polite to that kind of individual.

Because there is only one way to play correctly. I guess all those people who were playing before the implementation of a focus frame were simply playing wrong.

Your logic astounds me.

Untitled.png

A gladiator level resto druid from my guild, not using focus. He's simply playing incorrectly.

Kitzel @ Gorgonnash - Game - World of Warcraft

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorgonnash/Kitzel/achievement#95:165

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gorgonnash/Kitzel/pvp#bgs

Donteventrii said:
Alright. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're primarily referring to players from Dragonmaw right? I'm just assuming you are because that's where the most hordeside bracket vets are and I doubt that too many random new players are getting in vent. If that's the case, then you might have a chance at helping them improve directly by working with them outside of bgs on Dragonmaw. Are you still planning on xfering over or did the premading plans fall through?

Willyshatner said:
A gladiator level resto druid from my guild, not using focus. He's simply playing incorrectly.

Anecdotal is my favorite flavor of evidence.

Mongro said:
Alright. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're primarily referring to players from Dragonmaw right? I'm just assuming you are because that's where the most hordeside bracket vets are and I doubt that too many random new players are getting in vent. If that's the case, then you might have a chance at helping them improve directly by working with them outside of bgs on Dragonmaw. Are you still planning on xfering over or did the premading plans fall through?

I am speaking to any player that actively uses the forums/vent. I don't know if I am still going to xfer. Some rules were established in this thread that I do not agree with. There are several available Mages on Dmaw that could take my spot. Phreaque and Baelzar come to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread