Wtb premadez

allahkazam said:
i really don't care much if so and so hasn't weighed in.

what?

allahkazam said:
also you can easily replace an hpal with a priest for dispels and be left with 3.

arent you complaining about more than 2?

last i checked, 3 > 2

Also I think the plan was to already have 2 priests for offensive and defensive dispells.

NOW WE HAVE 3 PALLIES AND 3 PRIESTS AND THATS MORE THAN 2 OF 2 CLASSES AND OH GOD THE HORROR

Well played lol. Keybinding: so easy a paralyzed kid can do it. What's your excuse again Willy?

VIDEO: 39 Twink that is Paralyzed

In case you missed it the first time:

Except for the fact that I use key binds religiously on every character I have ever played, since the day vanilla beta went live. This isn't an argument about key binds vs clicking. This is an argument about focus frames vs no focus frames. It's not my problem if Dont can't see the merits of someone who can play well without using a focus frame. I don't understand why I should have to listen to his endless prattling about it.

Mongro said:
What do you think the rules should be?

What?

Willyshatner said:
Anecdotal? You mean like stating that hunters in 29s make the game un fun for you, so we should ban/discourage/berate/afk report hunters so that games will be fun for you again?

Mission Strawman has commenced.

Willyshatner said:
At least the person in my guild has proven that it is perfectly possible to be good at wow without using a focus frame and macros. Last I checked 2500+ in 3s was pretty damn good, considering resto druids being by far the weakest healer @ 85 right now. I think I'll take the word of someone who's actually been there, done that, over you.

Nonetheless, anecdotal. If I somehow were able to get two R1 glads to tell you that that Druid is a ****ing retard and could be even better if they used focus macros, would you then finally concede? Or perhaps this could be started on Arena Junkies/Skill Capped.

Willyshatner said:
Except for the fact that I use key binds religiously on every character I have ever played, since the day vanilla beta went live. This isn't an argument about key binds vs clicking. This is an argument about focus frames vs no focus frames. It's not my problem if Dont can't see the merits of someone who can play well without using a focus frame. I don't understand why I should have to listen to his endless prattling about it.

Mong, and this is why any sort of agreement wouldn't work. He's wrong. He's just too ignorant to accept it.

MB: Would you like to put a racial limit of two of Humans per team? This is only fair, as Humans are far and away better than every other race at 29.

Donteventrii said:

What do you think the premade rules should be? (just a guess)

soskanky said:
Also race limitations is lolworthy

BUT to play devil's advocate a team with the advantage of a trinket cooldown reduction of 60% and an extra trinket slot could be considered op. Assuming that 5 humans get into the game, as per the 55% human race representation of MB... My math says that assuming both teams are popping that trinket every cooldown from the gate dropping, the alliance get approximately 35 more trinkets in a 25 minute game.

please christ don't take this seriously, I don't support limiting races, I'm just doing math with windows calculator while I wait for xp-on bgs to pop

Fcftw said:
rofl @ you commenting on things that have absolutely nothing to do with you

please mind your own business

you can say that about a lot of people in this thread ;]

Mission Strawman has commenced.

Except that your entire life is a series of strawmen.

Me:

Willyshatner said:
If players on the horde side were in vent, communicating and coordinating on the field, they would do a lot better in games.

Response:

Donteventrii said:
You don't use focus macros, you're a baddie and you'll never be in a premade.

Would you please explain to me how exactly anything you've ever said about me has anything to do with the horde as a team, being unable to beat (regularly) the alliance as a team? Or should I just wait for your next strawman attempt?

Nonetheless, anecdotal. If I somehow were able to get two R1 glads to tell you that that Druid is a ****ing retard and could be even better if they used focus macros, would you then finally concede? Or perhaps this could be started on Arena Junkies/Skill Capped.

If you were somehow capable of getting two R1 glads to give you the time of day, I would be impressed by that alone. After that, if you could prove that a multi glad player not using focus macros somehow made him a bad player, I would concede my point.

Mong, and this is why any sort of agreement wouldn't work. He's wrong. He's just too ignorant to accept it.

The only reason any sort of agreement won't work is because you can't keep your mouth shut. You feel it is your responsibility to tell everyone around you who doesn't mirror your play style that they are bad unless they do. I am sorry you feel so narcissistic over a damn video game, but it really makes you an unpleasant person to be around. I'm sure one day you'll mature a little and get over it, but for now I'll just put you on ignore in vent/game/forums, as much as it sucks to do so.

Willyshatner said:
Except that your entire life is a series of strawmen.

Me:

Response:

Would you please explain to me how exactly anything you've ever said about me has anything to do with the horde as a team, being unable to beat (regularly) the alliance as a team? Or should I just wait for your next strawman attempt?

If you were somehow capable of getting two R1 glads to give you the time of day, I would be impressed by that alone. After that, if you could prove that a multi glad player not using focus macros somehow made him a bad player, I would concede my point.

The only reason any sort of agreement won't work is because you can't keep your mouth shut. You feel it is your responsibility to tell everyone around you who doesn't mirror your play style that they are bad unless they do. I am sorry you feel so narcissistic over a damn video game, but it really makes you an unpleasant person to be around. I'm sure one day you'll mature a little and get over it, but for now I'll just put you on ignore in vent/game/forums, as much as it sucks to do so.

we r holding u to this

no answering him on forums!

And this is why premades are set up outside of forums.

Daydra said:
And this is why premades are set up outside of forums.

Oh come now, you really think this wasn't just everyone picking the next topic to fight about? If this thread was named "Are kittens really that cute" there would still be flame war

ohai said:
oh come now, you really think this wasn't just everyone picking the next topic to fight about? If this thread was named "are kittens really that cute" there would still be flame war

yes they are cute and anyone who thinks differently than me is wrong and should be yelled at....alot

Users who are viewing this thread