Wtb premadez

Donteventrii said:
If every player is willing to start playing correctly, sure. But when a player refuses to play correctly, night after night, month after month, year after year, then no. I cannot be polite to that kind of individual.

How were you able to handle meed?

so you won't premade without the use of GF gear or a 4 paladin comp?

Donteventrii said:
I am speaking to any player that actively uses the forums/vent. I don't know if I am still going to xfer. Some rules were established in this thread that I do not agree with. There are several available Mages on Dmaw that could take my spot. Phreaque and Baelzar come to mind.
Which ones? I have no idea what is actually established because it seems like random players from both sides are just posting whatever comes to mind.

Ohai said:
How were you able to handle meed?

Back then we could be carebear. But when 7-8 of the opposing team are top quality, I don't want to waste my time getting stomped while trying to carry baddies.

rubikz said:
so you won't premade without the use of GF gear or a 4 paladin comp?

I'm sure you will find others who will. Have fun :)

Mongro said:
Which ones? I have no idea what is actually established because it seems like random players from both sides are just posting whatever comes to mind.

Pretty much all but about 10 players on the Horde side.

weren't you just complaining nonstop about how WSG has become "unfun" due to class stacking?

pathetic double standard, bro

rubikz said:
weren't you just complaining nonstop about how WSG has become "unfun" due to class stacking?

pathetic double standard, bro
Pugs =/= premades. Premades rarely happen and are supposed to be a measure of two specific groups' strengths. Pugs make up 99.9% of matches and are made up of random groupings of players (when people aren't group queing to try to score a cheap win).

I guess I'll just assume for the purposes of this post that this class stacking issue isn't one of the many rumors put out by people who have no business naming terms. Knowing the players involved, I don't think they want to use four paladins just to gain an unfair advantage over you. They probably just don't have players of other classes that are willing to or capable of filling those roles.

[video=youtube;R3cJ6xVkLuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3cJ6xVkLuk[/video]

At the end of the day clicking will always be slower and less efficient than keybinds, sorry Willy, facts are facts. If you feel like you perform better with an inferior technique, then more power to you. For the majority of players clicking will always be slower.

Igotoparties said:
At the end of the day clicking will always be slower and less efficient than keybinds, sorry Willy, facts are facts. If you feel like you perform better with an inferior technique, then more power to you. For all players clicking will always be slower.

fixt

10char

Anecdotal is my favorite flavor of evidence.

Anecdotal? You mean like stating that hunters in 29s make the game un fun for you, so we should ban/discourage/berate/afk report hunters so that games will be fun for you again? At least the person in my guild has proven that it is perfectly possible to be good at wow without using a focus frame and macros. Last I checked 2500+ in 3s was pretty damn good, considering resto druids being by far the weakest healer @ 85 right now. I think I'll take the word of someone who's actually been there, done that, over you.

At the end of the day clicking will always be slower and less efficient than keybinds, sorry Willy, facts are facts. If you feel like you perform better with an inferior technique, then more power to you. For the majority of players clicking will always be slower.

Except for the fact that I use key binds religiously on every character I have ever played, since the day vanilla beta went live. This isn't an argument about key binds vs clicking. This is an argument about focus frames vs no focus frames. It's not my problem if Dont can't see the merits of someone who can play well without using a focus frame. I don't understand why I should have to listen to his endless prattling about it.

allahkazam said:
having 4 humans out of 10 people in a game is pathetic. don't even care the class. might as well have 4 hunters and hear people whine about it constantly

crutch on racials more bro

since you probably can't tell I'm making a joke cause your post really sounds that dumb.

allahkazam said:
four paladins on a side in a premade is really really really dumb. 4 of any class shouldn't be allowed regardless of spec. 19s do a max of 2 per class regardless of spec and so should 29s.

roflmao i don't care what 19's do, and btw you see daydra talking about the number of classes/spes or anything else in this thread? newp, so maybe you should wait until the people that really matter as far as getting this going post before you cry about paladin stacking?

allahkazam said:
four paladins on a side in a premade is really really really dumb. 4 of any class shouldn't be allowed regardless of spec. 19s do a max of 2 per class regardless of spec and so should 29s.

Offensive holy pally, Defensive holy pally, FC is a pally, and a ret in there for good dps measure.

It's not like we are running a 4 holy pally D or some shit...

EDIT I ACTUALLY REALLY DON'T CARE I DOUBT I'LL BE IN THE PREMADE ANYWAYS

Users who are viewing this thread