Wtb premadez

Let's just agree that a few scumbag twinks serial AFK'd last night and raged in the Horde vent, but Horde went on to have a decent number of comebacks later on in the night and games were then fun.

On to the next fight night!

well its a good thing we didn't discuss premade rules or this thread would have devolved quickly

Willyshatner said:
That post needed an epic gif. I demand an edit!

HD9Jw.gif

Mongro said:
I'm assuming that spam reporting me 2 days is a desperate plea for me to post here.

It's why I'm here, I'd prefer not to find out if getting banned from blizzard forums counts for the diablo section as well

I guess I'll do the same. I'm fine with responding to Willy and the awful 19s here if they're going to report me on the regular forums.

The post that got me a 3 day was directed at you. Thats why I threw your name in even though it was probably some crutcher in MB. Ooh I like this feature.

Mongro said:
The post that got me a 3 day was directed at you. Thats why I threw your name in even though it was probably some crutcher in MB. Ooh I like this feature.

Really? I never saw it, what did u say about me that got you reported?

Something about you riding Dont too hard because you keep calling him out here. It's getting a bit out of hand. I know you're not the only one, but the subject of his vent manners has been beaten to death with Skullbreakers.

Mongro said:
Something about you riding Dont too hard because you keep calling him out here. It's getting a bit out of hand. I know you're not the only one, but the subject of his vent manners has been beaten to death with Skullbreakers.

I don't remember seeing such a post. However, it's understandable that you're frustrated with something like that. I'm frustrated that I have to keep talking about him too. The guys behavior in vent, in game, and on the forums is downright ridiculous. He's a douche bag and it would benefit everyone if one of the following happened:

1. Dont learned how to treat people with dignity and respect, especially if they aren't his mirror image in game.

2. Dont sought professional help about his issues and worked to resolve them.

3. Dont stopped playing 29s completely.

Outside of that, you're going to have at least one person a week commenting on how atrocious his company is, and the negative impact it's having on the bracket.

Mongro said:

would prob have a reason 4 callin ur ugly face out instead if u actually showed it in wsg for once ;]

Mongro said:

Who is your 29???

Users who are viewing this thread