WOD Rares ilvl44 Drops have been fixed

Not that i have time for chasing rare's, still posing with my own castle "garisson

Thanks for this easy wowhead link, and addon.. helped me alot

Anyone know if we can loot pit slayer and pit beast? I tried killing but no luck, just wanted to confirm.

edit: and also has earthshaker holar in frostfire shown up for anyone or am I just wildly unlucky?

Anyone know if we can loot pit slayer and pit beast? I tried killing but no luck, just wanted to confirm.

edit: and also has earthshaker holar in frostfire shown up for anyone or am I just wildly unlucky?
I've been camping Earthshaker Holar for hours and never saw him or the other two rares that surround him to spawn. I have a suspicion that he is bugged

I've been camping Earthshaker Holar for hours and never saw him or the other two rares that surround him to spawn. I have a suspicion that he is bugged

i have never seen Earthshaker Holar. the ones around him that drop now nerfed leather i saw pretty regularly. just grab demidos's neck instead.

Nagrand scales to 40 which is beyond the loot drop range for 19/20 :[
(even with chromie)

what classes are you trying to cloak/ring?

if strength based Lord Korinak works for rings(non unique equip) and King Slime for cloak
(will await inevitable phasing question.... naow!)
Yeah I got both of those items already, was just curious about the others for more chances at loot since I hadn’t gotten any items yet until today. Thank you

Yeah I got both of those items already, was just curious about the others for more chances at loot since I hadn’t gotten any items yet until today. Thank you

How are you managing to get Korinak down to your twink? Such a long kite with so many people around who could kill it along the way. Or is there somewhere you can sit the twink in range and get the loot via mailbox?

EDIT: I know the area in Nagrand is in range of the boss, but I wasn't sure if you can be close enough back there. Maybe if in group with the high level?

How are you managing to get Korinak down to your twink? Such a long kite with so many people around who could kill it along the way. Or is there somewhere you can sit the twink in range and get the loot via mailbox?

EDIT: I know the area in Nagrand is in range of the boss, but I wasn't sure if you can be close enough back there. Maybe if in group with the high level?

To do korinak park your twink on the little hill to the right of his area just at the edge of wall that separates Nagrand and shat and just kite it there on a 50

I sit on the ledge on my 20 and kite it a bit with my main then log in and out for the loot to be sent to my mailbox. Has worked every time so far. Make sure your 20 or whatever you want the loot on isn’t phased by being too far in

Green BoE items, and i managed an epic proc that got an item to 27 in legion... probably a late-zone item tho.

(I think it was 27, i'll try to give it a look)

edit- i cant find it so i guess it didnt happen. Even if it did I'm not concerned enough to keep looking lol. ;)

Last edited:
duno what else there is, but there's this

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_111220_003946.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_111220_003946.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 334
I hit harder with two full strength gem weps as my fury warrior than ilvl32 I think. +30str on the gem weps +15 str on the arties.
That's strange, for fury warrior ilvl 32 weapons give about 14,5 strength from their weapon dps increase over ilvl 24 heirlooms ((6-4.3)*6*1.5) so overall damage should be the same. But you get more stamina and secondaries (mastery!) from artifact weapons.

More mastery yes. But if i popped in some steady talasites then the stam (+20 to +25 stam on each wep) would be insane and you could just live on crusader procs. I am not going by the formula just seeing the crap in the game when I kill shit.

has anyone seen a current or former 44 upgrade in a while? there's a now-25 that i might go with if i can get it to socket, but during my 44 farming over the past week or so i haven't seen anything upgrade at all, whereas i used to now and then. duno if bad luck or a change.

has anyone seen a current or former 44 upgrade in a while? there's a now-25 that i might go with if i can get it to socket, but during my 44 farming over the past week or so i haven't seen anything upgrade at all, whereas i used to now and then. duno if bad luck or a change.
Yup this morning I looted a socketed ring off hoarfrost!

they did not fixed this. I just killed Demidos and it dropped ilvl 44 , that requires level 20, but when i equip it says it need level 35. The worst part ? it got upgrades to socket !!! open a ticked right now !

they did not fixed this. I just killed Demidos and it dropped ilvl 44 , that requires level 20, but when i equip it says it need level 35. The worst part ? it got upgrades to socket !!! open a ticked right now !
Hi friend. Latest patch broke tooltips. This is indeed fixed, what you are seeing is a tooltip display error.

Users who are viewing this thread