WOD Rares ilvl44 Drops have been fixed

I would also advise quickly gem them (if they can be gemmed) in case blizzard decided to nerf the 44s down, at least you can use a wide variety of gems on ilvl44 gears at the moment.
[doublepost=1603353141,1603352999][/doublepost]
I thought only "the pit" invasion got fixed. Rest of them were still game
I run my toons on a 20 hours dailies.. But a moment ago before I do this post.. My level 10 got a boot that says lvl15 usable and ilvl is low, and my lvl50 gotten the loot as well at ilvl58.. If this happens.. Its likely gone.. But if you find there are location not affected then all of us still got hope! Before this happens, both my toons will get the loot at ilvl44.

Does it matter what lvl we are? I continue to try to run using my lvl10.. No more drops.. I am trying lvl 15 and 18 now
Well i pulled rare with my lvl 50, moved it to stairs and killed it with my lvl 20.

Reactions: KPI
Nice, so it seems like Rings, Backs, and Off-Hand items are still unscaled, does anyone wanna confirm any unscaled weapons or armor pieces?

Edit: I can confirm unscaled Necks still

Last edited:
Nice, so it seems like Rings, Backs, and Off-Hand items are still unscaled, does anyone wanna confirm any unscaled weapons or armor pieces?

Edit: Or neck pieces?
Anyone who is lvl10-19? Seems like those who are still getting it are lvl20s

Anyone who is lvl10-19? Seems like those who are still getting it are lvl20s

I have gotten the ilvl 44 ring from Aquaiir on my 10 and my 20, as well as scaled armor pieces

Edit: also got an unscaled neck

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread