WOD Rares ilvl44 Drops have been fixed

it looks like only cloaks, rings, and potentially offhands/necks are unscaled. got a unscaled ring and cloak on my low lvl.

it looks like only cloaks, rings, and potentially offhands/necks are unscaled. got a unscaled ring and cloak on my low lvl.
Good news.. I tried looting the other armor pieces.. They have a lvl15 requirement on them now and are only ilvl19!!!

Update: my lvl18 just gotten a ilvl44 ring.

Last edited:
Any update on weapons or plate pieces? Are there even good ilvl 44 plate to slot besides the ilvl50 legion ones?

Just after today's reset i could get an ilvl44 cape from king slime and a necklace from mother of gorgons, both unscaled (3h ago)

Can someone confirm of items with int primary being ilvl 44 still? Consort ring is fine (just now looted it, agi tho) but an int neck from a frostfire rare scaled to ilvl 25

Can someone confirm of items with int primary being ilvl 44 still? Consort ring is fine (just now looted it, agi tho) but an int neck from a frostfire rare scaled to ilvl 25
The ilvl 44 int neck is from gorgeond. You are good! Rings necks and cloaks still drop ilvl 44 for now.

Reactions: Dcm

The Loop of Drowned Souls from Aquaiir, also the OH from Torgoth is also ilvl 44 as of Today
fOO5vIn.jpg

Reactions: Dcm

Users who are viewing this thread