Why'd you name your twink that?

Nesyla : No reason here, i just invented it, hence why i'm the only one with it. I'v seen a ton of people copying the name over the past weeks, but all of them where created after my toon. Which is quite annoying since i have made a toon on 50 % of servers to prevent this from happening.

this is probably a sad joke of some sort so i wont even say anything else

Zayiah : Disc/Holy priest > Has a kind of holy ring to it.

But I just made it up :3

My 19 warrior was originally a gnome.Gnomes are small like a turds. I like turtles so I combined the two. Turd + Turtle = Turdle but Turdle was taken so I had to settle for Turdel.

My original toon was named Barabus after the guy in the Bible the Jews released to imprison and later kill Jesus. He was supposedly a rapist murderer a thief and any other bad thing that could be done in those days he id it, I figured it was fitting for a warlock.

Later came my hunter Thedrizzt. Yea i'm a D&D nerd

Then i was going to twink a druid, so i named him pureskilz. He is an unfinished 74 twink that will probably never get finished

for Nevertwenty its pretty obvious. Previously i had her named yougotcriton as an homage to the guild I was in when I made her. <omg i crit my pants> on bladefist back in the day. As a side note I have my avatar as magicarp because he gets bad ass at 20 which this toon will never reach.

my 29 twink is Neverthirty, again pretty obvious, originally her name was apparent I figured there was a bit of irony there since she is a rogue.

Played with a m8 called Dinko,so to provoke him I named all my toons Dinko(man/woman/stam/fear/mán/màn.. etc).

He quitted wow I got a bit known in the 19 community and all called me Dinko(tolazytosaythelastbit) and it got a bit weird, every1 calling my mm8's name, and not my real name.

Server transfer --> chance for a new name. Rastamous is what I was called as nickname as child.. close to rastaman. And I had a lot of twink trolls (rastafari style).. So, yea... Rasta/mán/brò/feár/womán/fári/ców/main.. etc....Jah!

I was toying around with a level 1 character with some RP during PvP around July. Hit random a few times, Got Thik or Thork (something like that), and I changed one letter and got Thirk. Have been using it since.

Users who are viewing this thread