Why'd you name your twink that?

Mezzjuc - voidwalker name, voidwalker = coolest creature in wow

I had a college buddy and we were supposed to graduate the same semester, who's last name was very similar to Maserati, so he would use the gamertag [\/]azurati.

Unfortunately he passed away and to honor him, I started to use it.

http://www.caller.com/news/2007/sep/03/aampampm-cc-student-22-found-dead-in-his-dorm/

RIP Josh, I still miss u bud!

Qualix - one of my original characters name, because at the time, I wanted something unique and a name no one else had, so I picked the most unused letter (Q) and went with that.

Coca - my 1st twink, because I was drinking a Coca Cola which is my preference.

Nabetse - cause it's spelled Esteban backwards, but it sounded too close to "betsy," so I name changed that guy to Esteban.

Mesikämmen - finnish for honeypaw, and since I'm a druid often in bear form... Well yeah I think you get it.

Dcm- my initials..?

Repost- I thought about how people sometimes "double" or "tripple" post.

Ltfox- My friend was going to make Cptnfalco or whatever

Yarghmatey- An approach to the whole future pirate chef thing idk

Tbh- because I always say "to be honest" for some retarded reason

What about sxcshots?

Sxc = sexy

Shots = pew pew extreme original hunter name >.<

And no I'm not making a comeback to WoW by posting here lol, I just started creeping around again...

Come back qt

Does Red have a TI account?

Yes but I haven't had any contact with anyone for several months
<
If he did, I'm not sure he may actually USE it...

I remember him, great guy. ;( tearing up

<
it's only been like 7 or 8 months
<

But no I can't get sucked back into WoW again... at least not yet - one day, perhaps months, possibly years, I will again return to the drug that is WoW... as we all must do, when it is our time.

xD

I was going through my screen shots a couple days ago and I had one when you first met me and dueled me. Never deleting it. I'll show you when I get to my computer.

To be fair I was using green tinted, BAR with 25 agi, rogue shoulders, and Venomstrike >.<

I'm getting all nostalgic now brb I need to go kill something cute to regain my manliness :*(

Not the point that you lost, it's what you said after that made me laugh.

Ofc it was a year ago. I'll show you soon, I don't want to ruin it by mis-quoting.

Users who are viewing this thread