Why'd you name your twink that?

my bank alt balzac made it 4 months before being reported, now im an unoriginal crook in here looking for a name to steal

id say youve done ok on your own. proctatistic as a 39 shaman makes sense, so does guttedclass since warriors have been since launch, whiteyford is fun, and cremesoda is just a name but not bad overall

I guess I better not type the name of my character, as it is in cyrillic, but if I try to translate in English it would be something like Altaffour, which origins from a famous combination of buttons "Alt+F4"... which you REALLY should try out right now!
<

I guess I better not type the name of my character, as it is in cyrillic, but if I try to translate in English it would be something like Altaffour, which origins from a famous combination of buttons "Alt+F4"... which you REALLY should try out right now!
<

Dont do it people!! WHEN YOU CLICK "Alt+F4" YOUR PROGRAM SHUTS DOWN! HE IS TRYING TO CHEAT YOU!

Source: I tryed
<

Ma bad, Oliks, forgot to say I'm trolling just a little bit... but anyway, as for the character name, it's all true, I can even give you the armory link, but I doubt you'd understand a word, as I have already said it's on cyrillic.

saint because:

Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family.

The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion’s guest room.

Instead the angels were given a small space in the cold basement.

As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it.

When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied, “Things aren’t always what they seemâ€￾.

The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife.

After sharing what little food they had the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night’s rest.

When the sun came up the next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears.

Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field.

The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel how could you have let this happen? The first man had everything, yet you helped him, she accused.

The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and you let the cow die..

“Things aren’t always what they seem,â€￾ the older angel replied.

“When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall. Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his

good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn’t find it.â€￾

“Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife I gave him the cow instead. Things aren’t always what they seem.â€￾

saint because:

Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family.

The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion’s guest room.

Instead the angels were given a small space in the cold basement.

As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole in the wall and repaired it.

When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied, “Things aren’t always what they seemâ€￾.

The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife.

After sharing what little food they had the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night’s rest.

When the sun came up the next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears.

Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field.

The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel how could you have let this happen? The first man had everything, yet you helped him, she accused.

The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and you let the cow die..

“Things aren’t always what they seem,â€￾ the older angel replied.

“When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the wall. Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his

good fortune, I sealed the wall so he wouldn’t find it.â€￾

“Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife I gave him the cow instead. Things aren’t always what they seem.â€￾

Tl;dr

Imirak is a pseudo-random name I came up with for a druid on medivh that eventually became my main. I ran a fairly successful raiding guild during BC so that name became permanently identified stuck to me. We transferred to garrosh during the horrible raid lag issues when LK released, but then I left the game.

A new Imirak v2.0 returned to play on Twisting Nether for a bit when I came back for pvp only during LK.

Imirak v3.0 is now a f2p toon on Bloodhoof.

Fortunately, it is an unusual name so it's never taken on any server I want to play on
<

My first character was named Krakenmaster... (Lol so lame) I think I named it after a Pirate's of the Caribbean I watched.

Corruptz my FC druid twink I had a boner for the name Corrupt this is close as I could get it.

Loots because I thought it sounded nice got reported on a RP server changed it to Vexgar (got reported again idk) then changed it to Smirkish randomly after my younger brother DK. This was my 19 twink rogue that wasn't deleted on my main account. I can't remember the others name.

Claim my 19 twink hunter non BoA I was really into competitive Xbox Live and Original Names were the thing so I thought I would do it on WoW as well.

Stonesmasher was my second character I named it Stonesmasher because he was a dark colored dwarf hahaahah. I am so lame.

My recently finished Twink is Muktoa I was into that jungle vibe for hunters, when I had a 70 donor Hunter named Tikitiki on WoW Scape. I miss that server a little.

My work in progress twink is Aotkum which is Muktoa backwards.
<

Ma bad, Oliks, forgot to say I'm trolling just a little bit... but anyway, as for the character name, it's all true, I can even give you the armory link, but I doubt you'd understand a word, as I have already said it's on cyrillic.

isnt that just cryptic and mysterious

Pally - Tyrrone - Me and a friend were originally making stereotypical "black/ghetto" characters.. She never really finished hers

Druid - Fural - Play on feral and fur.

Users who are viewing this thread