EU+US Why Twinking has become better in Legion. Asking about the attitude problem.

yeah I played cool cow hunter in vanilla I got sergeant title aswell I'll link u achieve when u log on it's pretty cool, back when I played vanilla I was noop tho but when I played vanilla everyone was noop so playing vanilla was fun : ) wanna see my sergeant title from vanilla??

no

Twinking died in Legion or at least twinking that we veterans know of.

Now you can twink your appearances and that's kinda all. Nothing will give you the advantage Twinks had back in a day against non-Twinks. The whole meaning of twinking was to max your gear/proffs to actually do things way better than others in bg's. It was a long and painful road to achieve this, at least for me. At some point i couldnt stand instance farming and shit, but i needed to because i liked to be as close possible to BiS on every character i've had.

Now, in legion all this struggle is gone, now my precious 100+ runs SM library ring means shit and if i want to make a new character, i can equip whatever item i want and still perform in bg's. That i like tbh but that means the twinking era has come to an end. There's no more actual twinking in WoW, there are only low-lvl bg's and that's all.

The only thing that actually reminds me of the TRUE Twinking days is the egowars so typical for a twink. That's all, rest is dust in the wind.

So, let's not call it twinking anymore because it is not. Found it funny tho how many call this game shit but they are still playing it paid or not. The irony :)

I miss the days where I had barely over 1k health as a rogue in my full agility set.

good times :(

You miss having low hp?
Well assuming at the time rogues had about 1200-1400 health, he stacked agility meaning he did mad damage.

Found it funny tho how many call this game shit but they are still playing it paid or not. The irony :)

A lot of people have swapped games, or simply play another aspect of the game. However, there are equally as many who refer to the games earlier stages when spouting about how shit it is/has become. WoW is still a leading MMO, so if you like that genre, then you'll keep playing it, simply because there is no MMO that has quite managed to compete with it yet.

The way he said it though sounds like the part he missed was the low hp
I agree I worded it wrong, I meant the whole glass cannon thing in bgs and outside

Well the way I see it, Blizz only had two choices

1.) Keep things the way they were
2.) Remove enchants and gear advantage, but unlock the brackets

I think they made the right choice. Those old 20-50 minute queues sucked ass.

I absolutely understand how upset some people were about the changes. I had 10 twinks with BiS enchants and it cost me alot of money and time. And I honestly prefer how it is now with the short queues.

I absolutely understand how upset some people were about the changes. I had 10 twinks with BiS enchants and it cost me alot of money and time. And I honestly prefer how it is now with the short queues.
OR..........................................
3. THEY COULD OF KEPT BATTLEGROUPS!!!!!!!!!!

That's a respectable opinion, and i'm sure you worked incredibly hard on your twinks, but some of us have worked for more than half a decade to gear our twink(s), maybe you have as well, devoutly or not, that use to exist, what we had before was not sustainable, but for close knit as the community got in WoD, that also no longer exists in legion because that developing community took place while we were gearing our toons, it was part of what it meant to be a twink, as strange as it sounds I know for a fact i'm not the only one who considered it a life style, its not really that anymore either. So you can either recapture it, adapt to this post-modern twinking, a lot will adapt, the merged BGs give passive growth, but many will just go endgame or quit.

still get 20-50 min ques now tho ha

Twinking died in Legion or at least twinking that we veterans know of.

Now you can twink your appearances and that's kinda all. Nothing will give you the advantage Twinks had back in a day against non-Twinks. The whole meaning of twinking was to max your gear/proffs to actually do things way better than others in bg's. It was a long and painful road to achieve this, at least for me. At some point i couldnt stand instance farming and shit, but i needed to because i liked to be as close possible to BiS on every character i've had.

Now, in legion all this struggle is gone, now my precious 100+ runs SM library ring means shit and if i want to make a new character, i can equip whatever item i want and still perform in bg's. That i like tbh but that means the twinking era has come to an end. There's no more actual twinking in WoW, there are only low-lvl bg's and that's all.

The only thing that actually reminds me of the TRUE Twinking days is the egowars so typical for a twink. That's all, rest is dust in the wind.

So, let's not call it twinking anymore because it is not. Found it funny tho how many call this game shit but they are still playing it paid or not. The irony :)

Welp, Fel gear DOES make a big difference, regardless of Blizz's bullshit that "gear doesn't matter". Swap it out with normal heirlooms or champ box greens & blues and see if it doesn't.

A lot of people have swapped games, or simply play another aspect of the game. However, there are equally as many who refer to the games earlier stages when spouting about how shit it is/has become. WoW is still a leading MMO, so if you like that genre, then you'll keep playing it, simply because there is no MMO that has quite managed to compete with it yet.

"WoW is still a leading MMO"...that's not saying much these days, given the state of most MMORPGs. It's like saying Skippy won the Special Olympics and "you done good son".

WoW has lost millions of players, a large percentage of them, especially in PvP and those who are totally sick of the increased brainless grind and RNG, not to mention templates. And it looks like once again Blizz is doubling down on it for 7.3.

It isn't a MMORPG anymore. It's been turned into a quasi-MOBA.

"WoW is still a leading MMO"...that's not saying much these days, given the state of most MMORPGs. It's like saying Skippy won the Special Olympics and "you done good son".

WoW has lost millions of players, a large percentage of them, especially in PvP and those who are totally sick of the increased brainless grind and RNG, not to mention templates. And it looks like once again Blizz is doubling down on it for 7.3.

It isn't a MMORPG anymore. It's been turned into a quasi-MOBA.

Still doesn't dispute what I wrote. I don't like the game either at its current state, but it's still way ahead of any other MMO. I am not sure if Black Dessert is up there yet, but regardless. So if you're into MMO's, it's still some of the best you're gonna get atm. I guess this is also why they can do what they do pretty much, because there is near to no competition when it comes to the leading MMO's. I would love to see another company sweep the floor with a new MMO that will attract what WoW once did.

Users who are viewing this thread