EU+US Why Twinking has become better in Legion. Asking about the attitude problem.

You said there are - "many who refer to the games earlier stages when spouting about how shit it is/has become." It has become shit and I just pointed out a few of the reasons why.

Yes I'd like to see Blizz get their asses handed to them, if for no other reason than their arrogance and cynicism towards their customers.

Isn't something like a 79 unholy/frost DK, Warlock, arcane Mage etc. in cata dungeon gear kind of similar to having the advantage twinks used to have in instanced pvp? IIRC, the mastery and ilvl over the template is the biggest advantage in the game right meow. I bet queues for BGs are long af too.....just like back in the day.

Welp, Fel gear DOES make a big difference, regardless of Blizz's bullshit that "gear doesn't matter". Swap it out with normal heirlooms or champ box greens & blues and see if it doesn't.
a few stats isn't a big difference

a few stats isn't a big difference

It's not a "big" difference (depends on how you want to define that) but you can certainly see the gain in dps or hps with 5-10+ ilvl and it's enough to impact matches.

Anyone who thinks "gear doesn't matter" has been swilling the Blizz Kool-AId.

@Vianco

I never see u on twonkz anymore :((((
wtf all I play is twink :eek:

It's not a "big" difference (depends on how you want to define that) but you can certainly see the gain in dps or hps with 5-10+ ilvl and it's enough to impact matches.

Anyone who thinks "gear doesn't matter" has been swilling the Blizz Kool-AId.
you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
first picture is full gf'd, next picture is nothing gf'd.
as you can see all I lose from using no gf'd is 1 stam. that's not exactly enough to impact games
upload_2017-8-6_12-7-59.png

upload_2017-8-6_12-8-53.png

wow legion = cod infinite warfare xd
any1 who thinks this shit is good / enjoys it is a fcking moron and totally sucked ass in all expansions and brackets to even notice the lack of quality this game currently brings u

wtf all I play is twink :eek:

as you can see all I lose from using no gf'd is 1 stam. that's not exactly enough to impact games
View attachment 6422
View attachment 6423
why don't you hide your repair total and durability you weirdo

twinking has NEVER been about skill . everyones first twink was made to 'stomp noobs,' not for some gimped imaginary compettive scene. there are many viable games out there if you want a competetive enviroment to show your skill . twinking is not one of them . people like to bs like there is some insane next level positioning involved lmfao. twinks are easy and if you take them seriously in a competetive way you are bad

The difference in dps output between, for example, my 20s at 36-37 ilvl and those at 25-26 ilvl is quite noticeable. On my better geared warlocks and shamans I'm usually in the top 3-4 dps in BGs, just below the OP warrs, SVs, boomies and sometimes 1st or 2nd. That's w/o Saltwater pots or other gimmicks. On just dinged 20s with heirlooms and quest/dung gear it's not even close.

It's a similar thing at endgame - newly dinged 110s that aren't honor leveled to Prestige 1 get put into a separate queue than higher leveled players, making people think that gear doesn't matter. Blizz doesn't say much about that since it convinces people that the template system is OK and not about gear.

We've had many discussions on MMO-C proving this, you can go there and search in the PvP forum.

I always see you on your 110 shammy, wtf.
haven't really played on it for 2 months :eek:

The difference in dps output between, for example, my 20s at 36-37 ilvl and those at 25-26 ilvl is quite noticeable. On my better geared warlocks and shamans I'm usually in the top 3-4 dps in BGs, just below the OP warrs, SVs, boomies and sometimes 1st or 2nd. That's w/o Saltwater pots or other gimmicks. On just dinged 20s with heirlooms and quest/dung gear it's not even close.

It's a similar thing at endgame - newly dinged 110s that aren't honor leveled to Prestige 1 get put into a separate queue than higher leveled players, making people think that gear doesn't matter. Blizz doesn't say much about that since it convinces people that the template system is OK and not about gear.

We've had many discussions on MMO-C proving this, you can go there and search in the PvP forum.
You wrote that having legion invasion gear makes a BIG difference and would easily impact games, I then posted pictures that proved you are wrong? Why are you even trying, when you're clueless af.
ps. you can't compare endgame to low lvl...

haven't really played on it for 2 months :eek:

You wrote that having legion invasion gear makes a BIG difference and would easily impact games, I then posted pictures that proved you are wrong? Why are you even trying, when you're clueless af.
ps. you can't compare endgame to low lvl...

Yes they can be compared since that's the way Blizz has set up templates. Go ahead and try a toon at minimum ilvl/gear, then the same one with high ilvl Fel gear or BiS BG gear.

Then you can come back here and I'll watch as you extract your head from your ass.

Yes they can be compared since that's the way Blizz has set up templates. Go ahead and try a toon at minimum ilvl/gear, then the same one with high ilvl Fel gear or BiS BG gear.

Then you can come back here and I'll watch as you extract your head from your ass.
are you actually fcking blind?? I literally just posted 2 pictures; one with fel gear and one without.
why would u compare it to high lvl when we are talking about fel gear not having an impact???

LITERALLY?? Wow really...you LITERALLY just posted two pix?! :eek: As opposed to...you just posted two pix? Does using "literally" lend any more credence to your goofy opinion or are you just another kewl kid bandwagon jumper?

Your pix don't mean shit TBH.

Are you actually fucking stupid or just stuck with what you've been led to believe? Did you not comprehend what I said? The numbers shown on char stats don't work in the way you think they do...because of Blizzes vague, shitty template system. Anyone can easily test it themselves and I suggest you do so.

Gear matters. It matters whether you're a low-lvl twink or 110. It always has in Legion despite the PR bullshit we've heard from Blizz.

Users who are viewing this thread