Why do i chose to play F2P ?

Really nice points Lenny. It's just hard to keep playing with the waves of 29s, Vets, and OP classes. It should start with us staying F2P, but I still think we would not make the majority, the 29s, Vets, will continue to grow, while a small portion will stay F2P for various reasons.

True unless we possibly found a way to reach the f2ps that don't use the site or even the F2P channel.

True unless we possibly found a way to reach the f2ps that don't use the site or even the F2P channel.

Go to a starting area and /y Anyone on a starter edition account need any help / want to play with others in a group? Come and /wave at me outside <place>.

Call it a community outreach program :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to a starting area and /y Anyone on a starter edition account need any help / want to play with others in a group? Come and /wave at me outside <place>.

Me and a few others already have a few things planned but that's a later goal, as we look to obtain a single forum to do so.

Any fool can restrict themselves in any bracket, the reason you chose this one is because its more widely accepted (because f2p)

also its pretty selfish to WANT CHALLENGE and not GIVE CHALLENGE by restricting yourself, should think of others

if you really are forced to play f2p due to economical reasons, rethink your life and list wow at the bottom please

lol you used your mom's credit card to pay for your sub and gold. don't bullshit. you've also played f2p for quite some time before going vet.

I personally enjoy vet the best, there is skill involved. Especially depending on what class you play, and competing against 29s aren't easy. It's a big challenge to fight 2 29s when your a vet in arena, or perhaps one bm 29 that can absorb 3k (lol). But I believe there is a larger gap between 29s and vets than you think. Enchants help a lot, but the gear and abilities they get are a HUGE advantage. Meaning that the skill lvl has to be there to compete against the larger hp numbers and damage of 29s. The issue with playing f2p is that they can't compete at all against 29s or certain vets. Only few classes like disc,feral,hunter, etc have a chance to compete against vets. So as great as a skill lvl a f2p player has, it won't have any room to show. It's sad cause I know they're a lot of talented F2P players out there, only to get one shotted by a certain proc. But like I said, depending on your class you can still be useful and successful in bgs and arena.

but as said in the op, we DO put up a fight against the 29s and have a chance. the gear doesn't help too much on 29s either due to scaling and most of their gear doesn't scale anyway. there's always room to outplay. even surviving is outplaying these days.

I agree with you, however I think the speed enchants make a bigger difference than the extra damage from enchants. 20% speed boost is insane. It makes it so that you can't outplay classes you used to be able to outplay. As an hpal I used to be able to kite rogues quite easily, whereas that is no longer possible now. Classes were in fact more bursty in MoP, but F2Ps were able to compete because of mobility and awareness. A feral with speed enchants in cat form is faster a f2p Druid in travel form. That's pretty obsurd to me and I don't see any way you would outrun or outheal that as hpal.

and so that's the point. you find a way. if you have to pop a swift pot then do so, but if the 29 does so then that's just sad. even so a feral should have killed you in their stun if you didn't already trinket or they were just shit. jumps also come into play. jumps can out play anyone if done correctly. I'm not saying I outplay every feral I get opened on, but I try my best. even if I die I can call some parts of a fight outplayed and the retarded 29 aspect the reason I died.

Or acting as a distraction. Won plenty of 19 WSG games back in the day by getting noticed by the twinks, running away to one flank where I'd get ganked, so our FC had a clear run up the other flank. Level 10 clothies were OP when facing dumb ;)

Or acting as a distraction. Won plenty of 19 WSG games back in the day by getting noticed by the twinks, running away to one flank where I'd get ganked, so our FC had a clear run up the other flank. Level 10 clothies were OP when facing dumb ;)

lol I actually seen that happen when a team was farming a gy back in cata - they weren't watching the druid fc cap and then they lose the game.

lol you used your mom's credit card to pay for your sub and gold. don't bullshit. you've also played f2p for quite some time before going vet.

i pay for my own shit

the past doesnt affect the current status of the present, it can only be worded with a past present tense. so dont bring up my f2p days

and so that's the point. you find a way. if you have to pop a swift pot then do so, but if the 29 does so then that's just sad. even so a feral should have killed you in their stun if you didn't already trinket or they were just shit. jumps also come into play. jumps can out play anyone if done correctly. I'm not saying I outplay every feral I get opened on, but I try my best. even if I die I can call some parts of a fight outplayed and the retarded 29 aspect the reason I died.

Why don't you play with f2p restrictions in the 19s bracket?

Why don't you play with f2p restrictions in the 19s bracket?

it was the 19 bracket first, it shall remain and I shall join. our f2p bracket started off f2p and I shall remain that way, even if the rest of the bracket doesn't. asking why I don't play with f2p restrictions on a 19 is just stupid. much love though you should try a 19 it's way better than this shit bracket (ik you have that 19 though, so just play it more lol). as shit as the 20-29 bracket is though I'll still continue to play it as a f2p. I just persevere the way through.

it was the 19 bracket first, it shall remain and I shall join. our f2p bracket started off f2p and I shall remain that way, even if the rest of the bracket doesn't. asking why I don't play with f2p restrictions on a 19 is just stupid. much love though you should try a 19 it's way better than this shit bracket (ik you have that 19 though, so just play it more lol). as shit as the 20-29 bracket is though I'll still continue to play it as a f2p. I just persevere the way through.

as i recall the classic twink wore LFH with no BoA

perhaps be true to your word and restrict down to how it started

as i recall the classic twink wore LFH with no BoA

perhaps be true to your word and restrict down to how it started

just stop lol. that would be 'pure f2p' which I only use for the f2p events. I use everything I can access on my f2p, which would imply using boa tab. maybe call those boas my crutch heh? you seem to have a lot more than me.

just stop lol. that would be 'pure f2p' which I only use for the f2p events. I use everything I can access on my f2p, which would imply using boa tab. maybe call those boas my crutch heh? you seem to have a lot more than me.

the fuck are you guys talking about [MENTION=18689]Trialmop[/MENTION]

be a good 19 twink and wear your LFH and no boa, im not speaking about f2p

must i quote he likes standards from the beginning

the fuck are you guys talking about [MENTION=18689]Trialmop[/MENTION]

be a good 19 twink and wear your LFH and no boa, im not speaking about f2p

must i quote he likes standards from the beginning

Thought u were still talking about F2P lol. I see you did switch in that one comment tho. Did 19s have restrictions though?

Users who are viewing this thread