Why do i chose to play F2P ?

I aswell choose f2p restricted, and to be honest, I prefer it due to the challenge aswell. I am with Lenny on this one. I do have the power to play as vet, however I choose not to for I feel that my vet toons are less special than my f2p toons.

Tbh I'm just waiting for fel bolts to be nerfed or flat out removed from lower brackets. That stuff is cray cray.

On topic, I have a profound respect for f2p, having played it for some 4 years of my life. And I can agree enchants can make pvp too burst focused, but it's been that way from the beginning. I'd watched some old 19 and 29 vids and you'd see rogues 1 shotting all over the place.

I can see how the full purity of f2p pvp can make pvp slower paced due to less burst, requiring more focus on timing CDs, etc.

And I guess that's why I play vet, which is to be the middle man.

But it's all personal preference. No matter how right or wrong it seems. If a person likes a particular food, you can't get them to truly quit eating it. Even though it makes their breath smell bad, effecting the rest of us ;)

Tbh I'm just waiting for fel bolts to be nerfed or flat out removed from lower brackets. That stuff is cray cray.

On topic, I have a profound respect for f2p, having played it for some 4 years of my life. And I can agree enchants can make pvp too burst focused, but it's been that way from the beginning. I'd watched some old 19 and 29 vids and you'd see rogues 1 shotting all over the place.

I can see how the full purity of f2p pvp can make pvp slower paced due to less burst, requiring more focus on timing CDs, etc.

And I guess that's why I play vet, which is to be the middle man.

But it's all personal preference. No matter how right or wrong it seems. If a person likes a particular food, you can't get them to truly quit eating it. Even though it makes their breath smell bad, effecting the rest of us ;)

Gotta love the guys eating Döner Kebab with onions in your train compartment..... :rolleyes:

Cause you like to be carried over in the bgs by your fellow vets in a premade? LoL. Just kidding, i keep it true as a trial too.

It was a skill proove once... Right now be honest and admit our f2p chars are just raped every battleground we join from tooooo OP p2p chars. Not saying f2p cant win 1v1 vs p2p or whatever. Happens. But honestly the p2p has to be realy dumb...
I am still f2p and wont give money for a game.
Some bgs rly make me feel great having fun time with server friends.

I have to give it to Lenny.

I only recently decided to join the US F2P community as I found myself always queueing at about 3AM on EU whilst no one was one. I'm not geared at all, not even close. However, the thrill that F2P gives me is insane. Every kill that I land feels like a victory on it's own. I enjoyed leveling and farming my gear an awful lot more than I did on any of my Vets over at the European side of the world. Thanks for doing this to me F2Ps!

I play f2p because it gives me a legitimate excuse not to spend gold on enchants. Only reason.

I play f2p because it gives me a legitimate excuse not to spend gold on enchants. Only reason.

I run a sub, i think i can make 100k in a week if i want. But i don't care about gold. I only care about doing BGs most of the time. If BGs are not poping, you'd find me running BFD with my nagas.

I used to play 12H straight in 2006 , 7 days a week . IT was my life . then i started not going to classes , and that screwed my life over .
Now in December it's 5 euros in europe for the BC pack and i could easy get back on a main , lvl it FAST , get gear and help out after my F2P .

I started F2P for the BG's , i just missed them to much , even just the soundtrack from the login screen . I hardlly put any effort in twinking BiS but i still have plenty of fun and not "hook" up on it too much .
I love it , i just log in when my wife is at work , and she hardlly even knows im playing it again.
People don't have time for it anymore , unless you got your bank account full or parents pay for sub wich is the case for only a few of us .(It's lame )
F2P WoW is perfect for people who have to maintain RL life and have jobs and so on , GG blizz on this one .
World PVP , WSG, and a few other perks of WoW , for free and able to toss in only a few hours a week is GREAT.
I hope we'll organize more Tournaments !
Don't be a hater , be a F2P'ya!

Is this bracket still active US side?

Does the f2pchat add on still work?

xoxo+

Users who are viewing this thread