Who do you like/respect most in this bracket?

On Topic: I havent played much here, but I cant fault the REAL winners of this bracket... the people like Destro and Vanilla who create the community.

Off Topic: If you really queue double BrM then your opinion will always be void. That is just the way it is.

Vanillamilk
Lucieon
Talk
Destro
Tent
Zale
Beastclaws

probably forgot someone

Idk man..

mesikammen
bentilleymate
raz
khoma

tell me! is it me!?!
Yeah, I haven't been in this bracket since TBC (and started again 2 weeks ago lol) And when I was conversating with you in Durotar and in PM chats you are one of the few people who is not acting like an MLG Dorito kid with foul and disgusting language and no further sense of politeness

Yeah, I haven't been in this bracket since TBC (and started again 2 weeks ago lol) And when I was conversating with you in Durotar and in PM chats you are one of the few people who is not acting like an MLG Dorito kid with foul and disgusting language and no further sense of politeness

Thats just how i am to the ppl i dont mind, the ppl i hate/dislike ooo i can be bad Keeeeeeeeeeeeepo

Raz ( [MENTION=12042]Wiggz[/MENTION] ) vs Raz ( [MENTION=24865]Razqt[/MENTION] ), the winner will be the real Raz!

Stream it etc....

Users who are viewing this thread