Who do you like/respect most in this bracket?

I remember he announced he was quitting a while back. Is that from past experience or is he actually back? O:

Who knows.

Dhenurd obviously, he's dam warlock on wagon wheels that vibrate like an army of dildos everytime he steamrolls through salty alliance twinks with one hand on the steering wheel ready to bust a cap at someone's ass like in the movie Baby Blue while having the laidback, smoke weed everyday vibe as if he was watching american's next top twerker on a flat 50 inch TV screen fixed on the wall, connected to his "tabletop" which is a laptop but a table top since its never on a lap anyways, destroying QQing allys on how horde always runs BMs, that kegsmash you to outer space, even though alliance roster mostly consists of orange ferals who twerk on your face till you drop dead during and after they twerk-stun you, using his useless warlock which is also not useless which kinda evens out the "useless" polarity and put his lock to normal lock, but nobody cares anyways since everyone in the bracket are salty, so salty that when they get annoyed, they throw peppers over their shoulders just incase they don't get backhanded and ranked by the almighty salt God, which makes me give Dhenurd mad repect since he has to forcefully choose the salty flavour, out of all the other flavours you can possibly choose, just so he can fulfil his achievement in getting the conquerers. All ladies want him, all men want to be him, Dhenurd is my homie, and possibly brother, which is why I have respect for him, so much respect that i would totally take a bullet for him, assuming the bullet was shot by some hot chick driving a Ford Mustang in the middle of summer where it is warm in the middle of the beach since bullets hurt more when its cold for some reason and also that the bullet was a fake bullet, but then again taking a fake bullet for him isn't the same as taking a real bullet, but also not really since i am too young to die and also its the thought that counts, plus fake bullets still hurt so that counts. K thx bye.

Deathisart
Vladitoron
Poonmeister
Trollguden
but I love geeraa the most.
I could mention many more but this is my top 5.

Raz - being able to carry a lot of games no matter what class.
jhough solid MW healer
Melaked funny guy on Skype but also very mechanical
Greyham - doesn't play much but absolute genius
Dexa - he's fun to queue with
Devm - one of the better players in this bracket - hated because no one has his experience of jumps or in haters terms ' exploits '
Sapah - nice player decent all round classes
Jamie - good Mage one of the better ones - fun to play with
Bluezqr - funny but objective guy
Mysterios - for being a genuine geezer meanwhile playing a rogue well.
Healytwink - good friend - great player
A lot others cant think atm tho

Deej, Lenny, Kracks, Spewfeel, and Valotian (bc im jelly of his gear)

Users who are viewing this thread